Not open for further replies.

k3v1n

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
London, England.
GG family,

Unlike you guys in the US we can't get this wonder wick.

So, I was wondering if someone in US could help us out.

Something like a group buy sorta thing, what do you think ?

Anyone willing to help sort this out ?

I'm not speaking for everyone, but I'm sure there is a load of people that would like to give this stuff a try, if not, I know I would like to get some and would be willing to send a paypal gift to cover all costs.

Right, so who's gonna help us out then ? :D

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
As much as I would love to help out the family... I don't think it is a wise choice to commit a Felony (Federal) by shipping out an Export Controlled Item :(

GG family,

Unlike you guys in the US we can't get this wonder wick.

So, I was wondering if someone in US could help us out.

Something like a group buy sorta thing, what do you think ?

Anyone willing to help sort this out ?

I'm not speaking for everyone, but I'm sure there is a load of people that would like to give this stuff a try, if not, I know I would like to get some and would be willing to send a paypal gift to cover all costs.

Right, so who's gonna help us out then ? :D

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
I guess the point I am trying to make is, if for some reason a US Sourced package is intercepted before it goes overseas. it is the shipper that is gonna be going to jail not the intended recipient.

Zoranth, I would agree if it was firearms, drugs or something like that, but all it is is cermic sleeving.

zober

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
09-27-2011, Wicks for Iatty, post # 357
I no longer use xc-116 wick. I have wild cough from this wick.
First became coughing slowly, but then more and more. Replaced on CE2 wick -no cough. Again put the xc-116 - cough. CE2 back - no cough. And so several times. The fluid used the same for the purity of the experiment. So although ceramics and tastier and works better, but I don't want to cough, no more.:(
09-30-2011, Wicks for Iatty, post # 369
......I tested the nextel wicks by first handling them over a smooth dark surface. The particle's off the wick accumulate very quickly, and they are significant and surprising.

After using the wick in the iatty for 24 hours I drained the fluid into a bottle, set it aside and refilled with fresh liquid. The used liquid is full of the nextel particles and they are visible to the eye.

I tryed using a filter in the iatty drip tip to filter the vapor. It filled with liquid very quickly, within a couple draws it gets clogged. So the liquid definitely is getting to the lungs.

I went back to the original wick. My cough, and shortness of breath went away.

I liked the nextel performance, but I wont use it. Since I am using the iatty, I can use whatever suits me.

Furthermore on the clogged wick subject.
Recently I returned to using my UFS with a quality 3.5 ohm atty, it showed signs of clogging within 24 hours. So it isn't necessarily a iatty issue. For me it is the ability to disassemble the iatty that allows me to inspect it, repair it, thus making me more aware.
All "other" atomizers are not capable of this, therefore they are used until they are used up.

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
Have any of you tried ordering that fuel cell sleeving from that .uk website? I don't understand why it would be on there if they won't let you order it.

Yes, it is export controlled, it falls under the National Security act, which includes technologies. The fine is $1,000,000, and (not or) 10 years in prison. It's a wire shielding product developed first for NASA and used in military applications. The sleeving isn't magic or secret, only the process used to weave it into a hollow braid.

I've noticed it is available (in shorter lengths, in the EU as sleeving to protect thermocouple's in Kilns.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread