Nhaler Post Censoring (He who controls the presses...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHR7331

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
SoCal
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: inapproprate posting

CHUCKLEHEAD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Redneck Rivera
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: inapproprate posting

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Hey Shanta what do you think of this one
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

There are other 5 volt mods ya know. Prodigy V2 when its available, GLV has a 5 volt.

Love it!! My husband is almost done with the book and thought he would reccommend it for me, but said..... Um NO! I love me a good thriller, horror, torture, sicko.... but I can't deal when it comes to the perviness factor. DH says the book has a LOT of that LOL

Thanks, I know there are other mods available, but not that could be mulit-functional. I have my eye on the Chameleon now for the interim. If this mess gets straightened out, I would buy the Xhaler... if not I will go with something else :)

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
I have no way or tools to do test, I can say that the Xhaler has a wonderful vape to it and not as harsh as running some of my 6V mods ... The HV Juice is made for higher voltage if you look at Nhaler threads you will find all the answers to your questions about how it is made ... :)

Thanks, I undestand that I can see how it's made. It's just hard when you are "shown" that it can't possibly work as described and then the retort video is perplexing to say the least.

I understand that so many people are happy with the Xhaler... which is THE reason I really want one. However, I want to know before I buy :( I am someone that needs to see it to believe it in light of this debacle.

I saw the video, and see the same thing you do.... I asked him WHY it would do that. I want a plausible explanation so I can own a 5v mod! I really want what he says to be true lol

That is a plausible question and its sad that the Nhaters had to jump in and start accusing Drew of somehow magically faking a video.

I thought it was obvious what happened in the video but apparently some people didn't understand it: Drew showed that in order for the voltage drop, the screw had to make contact with the bottom screw cap. As long as the cap is making contact, you get 5V and by loosening or tightening the bottom cap (assuming the screw is in the right position) you can switch between 5V and 6V operation. The beginning of the video was a little confusing as to which way he was turning the cap, but theres no magic that happens based on the direction of the turn...It's simply either making contact (5V) or its not (6v).

But before anyone could answer your very reasonable question (about the direction Drew was turning the cap)...the "Nhaters" started accusing Drew of faking the video that he had finally had time to set up the test, get some tech support filming and uploading just to shut up the "Nhaters".

Drew should be proud of himself for simply locking the threads and walking away. Unless you were LOOKING for a reason to talk trash, the people that demanded to see "proof" that the Xhaler works... got their proof.

Bottom line: If you have an Xhaler that isn't running at 5V, you should give Drew a call or send him a PM. If it's broke, THAT is what return policies are for. :sleep:

Last edited:
I understand that so many people are happy with the Xhaler... which is THE reason I really want one. However, I want to know before I buy :( I am someone that needs to see it to believe it in light of this debacle.

I'm really hoping mine arrives in today's mail. I'm sorry that the video got pulled because people were making rediculous accusations, but I can assure you that it showed clearly (or at least I understood it clearly) that if the inner screw is making contact with the bottom cap, you will get 5V from 2x3.0V batteries. As to which direction he was turning to tighten or loosen, its a tiny detail in the video that is trivial--have you ever screwed down the batteries in a flashlight and had it flicker on and off a few times before it was fully tightened? I'm pretty certain that's what was going on.

Just like it says in the instructions, 2x3.0V batteries with the bottom cap tight = 5V, 2x3.0V batteries with the bottom cap loosened = 6V. ...and that video "refuted" the wild accusations made about a video showing the Xhaler running with 2x.37V batteries at 7.4V except that the cap wasn't making contact so there was no drop in the voltage even if it was tightened.

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Thulium -

Yes, I can see that the Xhaler does indeed change from 5v to 6v... however, being the mere mortal (read: not savvy in the realm of ohm, voltage etc.) that I am, when I saw the reversal of cap twisting vs. voltage I get a little :confused: ya know

I am NOT looking for a reason to talk trash.... I am a person that knows full well that I will NEVER run a test on an Xhaler should I purchase it. I need the manufacturer to show me in a way I can understand. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.

I have sent a PM to Drew, since I stupidly asked him to answer my questions in a forum he cannot. Hopefully he can explain this to me in lament's terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread