Nhaler shipping rates dropped!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I feel bad a lot of the time when I place my orders. I love your service, speed, and business method, and wish I could spend more. I've gone from spending about $ 160 a month on analogs to spending about $ 25 a month since I switched to e-cigs. Getting my order processed within minutes and shipped the same day in most cases was worth the shipping fee to me, and the goodies you send out every so often was a really nice touch. I look at it as every penny I send to YOU instead of to the tobacco giants is money well spent. Until buying from you costs me more than analogs did, you'll have my business, no matter how much you have to charge for shipping. :)

Thank you very much!!!
Drew

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Drew, since lately we've been down to squeezing everything we can out of a dollar, I've gone where it is cheapest but I REALLY missed my SS blank 510 cartos. I really appreciate the drop in shipping prices because it equals out close enough to anywhere else when I just want to buy a couple packs. My days of dropping orders big enough for free shipping have been long over so I REALLY appreciate the reduction.
For some, 4 bucks isn't a big deal but these days, for others it is so THANK YOU!!!!

I've been needing some new cartos and the timing is perfect!

abby182000

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2009
The shipping rates never bothered me and I'm on a fixed income as well. Normally with the 10% code shipping ends up being free and the goodies would normally make up for it. I remember one time I got 2 free samplers AND a large bottle of juice. I about fell out of my chair when I opened it. I have and will continue to purchase nhaler products exclusively no matter what the shipping is (as long as the coupon code stays active..........j/k)

Thanks Drew keep those products coming!!!!!

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
Order placed today, thanks Drew!

Normally I don't complain about a few bucks but our income plummeted (mid west housing market, ouch ouch ouch) I gotta be super glad I took up vaping when I did. Can't imagine how much I'd be or wanna be smoking these days and yes, supplies are nothing compared to cigs. I did a small splurge and treated myself to two of those dripomizer things though, after five months of no new vaping gadgets, I felt it was time for something new! Looking forward to it and to finally having my some SS cartos! I'll make sure I post about the new dripomizers in the other thread after I try them out!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread