Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    @ChelsB
    Ealier in this thread I mentioned HeartlandVapes having sales. Well, they're having a sale again.

$10 off 1 liter bottles of any nic base. That means their house brand is $35/liter. And if you buy 4 liters, that's $33/liter. Free shipping over $50.

No coupon needed. Good til 1/17/2020

The ale also includes flavoring, too. Not sure of the details on that.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    @ChelsB
    Ealier in this thread I mentioned HeartlandVapes having sales. Well, they're having a sale again.

$10 off 1 liter bottles of any nic base. That means their house brand is $35/liter. And if you buy 4 liters, that's $33/liter. Free shipping over $50.

No coupon needed. Good til 1/17/2020

The ale also includes flavoring, too. Not sure of the details on that.

Excellent! Thanks for the info! Great prices!

http://www.sincemylastcigarette.com/banners/1472238000_20_1_USD_8_default.png[/img

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Why does it still show $45?

You have to put it in your cart. That discount is in the cart. Put a liter in your cart, then go to your cart and look at the total. Should show $-10.00 for each liter in your cart.

If you have any other coupon codes active in your cart, you have to cancel them. No coupons allowed to be used with other discounts. It will give you the coupon discount, not the sale discount.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    You have to put it in your cart. That discount is in the cart. Put a liter in your cart, then go to your cart and look at the total. Should show $-10.00 for each liter in your cart.

If you have any other coupon codes active in your cart, you have to cancel them. No coupons allowed to be used with other discounts. It will give you the coupon discount, not the sale discount.
    It’s in my cart but I don’t have an account with them. I suppose that makes a diff? Actually, I need more nic like I need hemorrhoids. I’m just keeping an eye out for sales for my broke neighbor.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    It’s in my cart but I don’t have an account with them. I suppose that makes a diff? Actually, I need more nic like I need hemorrhoids. I’m just keeping an eye out for sales for my broke neighbor.

I logged out and the discount still shows. But maybe my browser cache has something to do with it?

Create and account and see. They don't bombard you will emails. In fact, they only email you when they have a sale which is like 6-8 times a year. And sometimes you don;t get the email, which is why I always have something in my cart, to check if there is a discount showing.

As you can see, I have 1 liter of house nic and 1 liter of CNT in my cart...

WRlkK6p.png

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I logged out and the discount still shows. But maybe my browser cache has something to do with it?

Create and account and see. They don't bombard you will emails. In fact, they only email you when they have a sale which is like 6-8 times a year. And sometimes you don;t get the email, which is why I always have something in my cart, to check if there is a discount showing.

As you can see, I have 1 liter of house nic and 1 liter of CNT in my cart...

WRlkK6p.png
    Thank you Sir. I passed all this info on to my neighbor. Trying to get him prepared.

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    I appreciate Rossum's work to give us real examples of how different nic and storage approaches fare over time. Every update is useful.

I hope the deal chasing can stay in the threads we have already specifically for it - DIY Deals and Steals, Stocking Up and so on. That's where I post 'em.

Bronze

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2012
    I appreciate Rossum's work to give us real examples of how different nic and storage approaches fare over time. Every update is useful.

I hope the deal chasing can stay in the threads we have already specifically for it - DIY Deals and Steals, Stocking Up and so on. That's where I post 'em.
    That’s nice but in fairness not all of us are subscribed to those threads for various reasons. But the nudge is fine.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    That’s nice but in fairness not all of us are subscribed to those threads for various reasons. But the nudge is fine.

This is actually now the only thread I’m subscribed to anymore!
    A few days ago I decided to give LNW another try now that it’s winter with the higher mg stuff (not sure if I’m allowed to post the amount, it’s not pure but higher than 100 mg). I’ll post the pics when it arrives. My fingers are crossed that it’s nice and clear. I especially like to use the higher mg strength to add to premixed juice that I buy at 0 mg (their 6 mg was always too oxidized). Unfortunately they just stopped making it but I have about 25 60 ml bottles left and using 100 mg dilutes it too much.
    As an aside, I’m really surprised at how smelly and colored my working bottles of nic are that I keep in my mini fridge. I think it’s time to work with 30 ml bottles as refrigeration is definitely not as good as freezing. I also wonder if the fact that it’s kept in a mini fridge, which often has ice build up, means the thawing cycles are more “intense” than standard size refrigerators?

http://www.sincemylastcigarette.com/banners/1472238000_20_1_USD_8_default.png[/img

Lowjumper

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 7, 2015
    Union Mills NC
    As an aside, I’m really surprised at how smelly and colored my working bottles of nic are that I keep in my mini fridge. I think it’s time to work with 30 ml bottles as refrigeration is definitely not as good as freezing. I also wonder if the fact that it’s kept in a mini fridge, which often has ice build up, means the thawing cycles are more “intense” than standard size refrigerators?
    I think something is wrong, not sure what, so this is what I do.
    My working bottle of nic is 100mg, 100% pg, in a 4 oz brown bottle.
    I use a hypo to draw the nic out for each batch, then (if I remember) put it back in the frig.
    Four oz will last me 6 to 9 months and the last of the bottle is still clear with no Oder.
    The few times I have left the nic out (for several weeks:oops:woops) the nic turned light red but still smelled fine and tasted good in the mix.
    So that's my story and I'm sticking to it:cry:.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread