Nice News Report, Vapor Trail, featuring Indiana's own Vapor Bank B&M shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am realllly late to this discussion, but I have been pretty busy lately. Not much time to google the store :)

It was a great experience overall for us. We really enjoyed the opportunity to get to explain a little bit about the products, and the community interest in the story was amazing. Channel 14 understood that there was some controversy and misunderstanding revolving around e-cigarettes, and they really used that to their advantage when they promoted the story. You know that intro music and deep voice that every news station has for terrible stories about ...., death, and tragic events? That was the intro they used for this story, and it got several members of our vaping community pretty hyped up. At one point I was even worried that my statements would be interpreted, but the end result was a fantastic story that really touched on some important issues for vapers.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
To be specific, the closest product to compare to the visible e-cig vapor is the artificial fog you get from those machines that they use at dance clubs, concerts, Super Bowl half-time shows, stage plays, etc.

Those machines use propylene glycol (and some additional glycols). The only thing missing from those would be the flavorings added to e-liquids, since very little nicotine escapes into the atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread