Nickel Finish... DRIP TIPS??!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure_Khaos

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Corona, CA
So I was just looking at my Stainless Steel drip tips and the picture of the OMeGa that I will +hopefully+ be getting in tomorrow and realized. My Drip Tip will look absolutely dull next to that sexy beast of a mod. So It hit me, I dont know how you do nickel coating, but I say you should invest in some metal drip tips, and toss 'em in with the Omega's! Do it with the atty's too! Men will love it for its sleek sexy look! Woman will love it for its sleek sexy look! and if your ever in need of a mirror. BAM! You got it, dude. So what do you say :]

cddz

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Newark, Ohio
So I was just looking at my Stainless Steel drip tips and the picture of the OMeGa that I will +hopefully+ be getting in tomorrow and realized. My Drip Tip will look absolutely dull next to that sexy beast of a mod. So It hit me, I dont know how you do nickel coating, but I say you should invest in some metal drip tips, and toss 'em in with the Omega's! Do it with the atty's too! Men will love it for its sleek sexy look! Woman will love it for its sleek sexy look! and if your ever in need of a mirror. BAM! You got it, dude. So what do you say :]
LOL. With the constant conact with your teeth I don't think it would be a good idea to plate a "drip tip" with nickel. It would look cool for a lil while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread