Status
Not open for further replies.

Lois2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
Manipulate the variables 1 at a time if you can - I wish you had some 6mg virus for her. Need me to send some?

Actually, this made me think of something...I have about 40+ml of well steeped Creme Brûlée in 12mg I could part with to trade for 6mg Virus. It would be a lot better for me this month to only pay a lil shipping for a trade in order to get her some in 6mg rather than buying a bottle right now. Let me know if anyone is interested!! I've recently switched to buying 6mg for myself too, so if it ends up not working out for her, I could vape it. Win/win!!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
It's not the mortality it's seeing all my potter friends get in shows and get published in magazines and here I am forced to babysit the bed or take care of everyone else at work because I need the income and I can't do my own work and teach. And everyone sees me as so young but my body is so old... :(

Refuse to like this post.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I would eventually like to do that as well, just wish I could afford to do it all at once. Honestly I would have gotten the authentic Nemesis if I could have found one in the configuration I wanted.

I am going to unload mine here first, stay frosty <3

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I will buy them all.

I have a different view of clones than most but I will keep it to myself because it will start a debate that I'm in no mood to finish:)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't hate on clones - I love mine (and the ones I have are good clones!)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
First, look at you, going all Nico Knight on us :D
The positive comments about Radioactive have made me wanna try some, think I'll be PMing...
Morning peeeeeeps

I was a bit of a role-player in my younger years - always fancied myself more of a "cleric" than a "wizard"

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Cozad, Nebraska, United States
1932362_668623423175792_1299790275_n.jpg

Yep...... :)

Merbearw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2013
Fair Oaks, CA
So good news, bad news, and an advice request (warning, super long post incoming):

Good news: remember how I said I got an evod/clearo set for my mom but she was resisting trying vaping, hardcore? Well, I didn't give it to her and didn't press the issue, (like Claud suggested, because I needed to wait for her to be ready). The other day I had H1N1 in an aspire on the MVP, and just casually said "Here, hit this, I got this new juice and it is soooo good, I think you'll like it." So she tries it, says "oh wow, yeah, I could do that, that's yummy." I beamed, said "nice!" and as I was walking away, she was like "wait, where are you going, aren't you going to leave that for me?" So I did a happy dance, got her all set up with her kit, filled with the Virus, and said "just enjoy it when you feel like it, no pressure, I'm super excited you like this juice." She had all kinds of questions (great sign I think), so I answered them but told her not to worry about anything - I'd keep her in juice, refill when necessary, all I did was show her how to recharge the battery. Next day, she calls me, TOTALLY UNSOLICITED, and says "I'll have you know, I've committed to only vaping this weekend. I'm going to try to completely not smoke and just vape this. I really like it, it's really satisfying." YAAAAY, so of course I'm SUPER thrilled, but didn't go overboard, just congratulated her and told her to let me know if she needed ANYTHING. She didn't smoke all weekend, only vaped, and truly enjoyed it.

Bad news: She has discovered, that every time she vaped (which, she wasn't chain vaping at all, because she isn't a heavy smoker - only smokes about a half a pack of ultra lights a day, and it's mostly in the evening, so she was just casually vaping off and on in the evenings, 12mg), she gets a blinding headache. But it happened Fri, Sat, and Sunday - she'd be fine all day, and then shortly after she started vaping, she'd get a really bad headache. Next morning she'd be fine, fine all day, then after vaping in the eve, it would come back.

Luckily, this hasn't turned her off to staying committed. I told her that I want her to try a lower nic juice (which I'm going to mix her some 6mg tonight using the Virus and VG, since she's not big on flavor so it should be fine if it's diluted a bit). I don't think it's nicotine withdrawal, because it wasn't happening during the day - but any thoughts on this? Also, she's diabetic, any correlation? If the lower nic doesn't work, I'm going to try 100% VG with her next, to see if it's a PG sensitivity, but I really hope that isn't it, because the Virus is the ONLY juice so far that has made her even remotely interested in trying vaping (and believe me, that's huge, because I've been working on her for MONTHS!!).

I want to take a second to say, thankyouthankyouthankyou to Pat and Claudia....all the credit goes to you ladies, because I told her about both of you before, and when I gave her the virus to try, I mentioned that it was the very juice that made Pat want to quit smoking, and that Pat reminds me so much of her, and I definitely think it helped her to hear that this can actually work for people like her - and that vaping just isn't some new fad "the kids" are getting obsessed with. I was ready to give up on her before you two made me realize there was a chance. So thank you :) I'm not jumping the gun yet, but you have helped in the first step in maybe saving the life of the MOST important to me in this world (besides my kids) :D I'm feeling super hopeful

Ok, suggestions, comments, opinions??

What an awesome daughter you are, that's my opinion! And yay for your mom, and a 'bear hug!!

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
I'm in the process of getting rid of my clones - after going through the stress of being cloned myself, I gotta be done with em... nothing personal against the folks who buy/sell/trade them... but all my clones will be gone, soon.

Same here, but mine is for a different reason. After trying just the poldiac with a real patriot atty, this thing kicks my ....!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
I can't ask you to do that, but thank you. I'm going to try to put an order in shortly...vape budget was kinda blown this month on non-vape related stuff :unsure:
Like I said, mixing straight VG in with it would be the easiest way to get the 12 mg down, and I really don't think the diluted flavor will bother her. Pretty likely at this point it's the nic

Lois I have 6mg h1n1 and virus, plenty of both just let me know if you want some. :) I can send out a 10ml bottle of it whenever your ready!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Buy/sell/trade outside of Classifieds is prohibited

IMEDICx90

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Ohio
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Shane Bappe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Thanks brotha - I have a HD with a hangover. ;)

Its a bit of a pain in the **** to get it running, but once it works its good...at least from the date on the email...was circa 2004 hehe

btw dont respond to that email..yahoo email is a glutton for spam emails that go right in the inbox...i cleaned it out while i was there...yea 3500+ spam mails in there, while the spam folder has 73 emails in it lol.....the last time i cleaned it out was around sept 2013...thats all i do with it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread