Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan lord

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Ct
www.blendsbybryce.com
Decided today that CB is officially my favorite juice ever.

I have 2 dogs, one yellow lab and one vizsla.

rapehube.jpg

teru9ahe.jpg

Me and the wifey
yzy6apag.jpg

-Lord

Love the banner. Now lets talk about the avi. The :rules: state that you must have a pooch for your avi :p (actually I like it, makes me smile a li'l)

Oh and congrats on the five plus months of being analog free. :toast:

I'd never go back to those gross things... and tomorrow, I'm sure the avatar will change to a pic of my pit/boxer in her husker jersey for game day!

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I didn't know this even existed.
Can I just copy my reviews from nt website?
I think I need some 'guidance' here.

Pretty much yes, and then answer their questions about the pros and cons of the juice and rate it. It is pretty time-consuming, so I haven't been able to get more than a couple done so far. There's never enough time in the day.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
@ CB
How is it that his coat changed colors? Is it aging? or better health?
He looks so so content!
I've only had one cat in my life who adopted me years ago and don't know much about them.
P
Pat - his coat didn't actually change colors, it's just different lighting/white balance in the photos. It's always been a dark gray with bluish tints (it looks like his descendancy is Russian Blue, from what I can tell). He seems quite content being an indoor cat - all of ours are indoors only because an outdoor cat's lifespan out here is usually numbered in days/weeks. Coyotes, rattlesnakes, bobcats, hawks - all reasons that domestic animals are best kept indoors and/or watched carefully if let outside.

Patkid said:
I am not sure why I gravitate to the dying animals. Maybe because I have cared for and lost a sister, and 2 husbands. I am comfortable with death. Yes, I cry and yes, it breaks my heart but I am aware of the peacefulness of passing and that comforts me.
Our oldest cat is almost 16 years old, has diabetes and requires 2 insulin shots daily. He's still otherwise in good health, but getting long in the tooth and I know the day will come sooner than I'd like. While I'm comfortable with the peacefulness of passing, I'll grieve badly for the loss of his daily love and snuggles. He's a total lovebug - always wants to cuddle and has a loud, soothing purr that can melt all my worries and troubles away like a lullaby. I actually saw him being born and he's been my best buddy his whole life. I was always a dog person when I was younger, he was the first cat I ever took a liking to and I've been a cat person ever since. Cats have a reputation for being cool and aloof, but all three of ours are very loving - can't go to sleep at night until each one of them has had their cuddle time!

[ETA:] On the topic of joooose - I noticed that ECF put up a seasonal sub-forum for Labor Day sales/discounts and thought to myself that it's so nice not to even be curious about seeing what juice vendors were offering deals....Nicoticket is "home" and I really don't feel the urge to try anything else anymore. The search is over!

Last edited:

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I'd never go back to those gross things... and tomorrow, I'm sure the avatar will change to a pic of my pit/boxer in her husker jersey for game day!

Well maybe you shouldn't post the pic with a "Braska jersey on....just sayin'

There really aren't any Cornhusker fans in here and I don't know if they would be welcomed anyway...lol

Can't wait to see it :2cool:

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Bassett Hound = ears 5X longer than legs!

They are wonderful! Turn a three dog night into a two ear night! So funny as puppies when they can't run without tumbling cause the ears are in the way. I do like those bassetts. Not many furkids that I don't like. Best people on the planet, IMHO. Present company excepted, of course.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Our oldest cat is almost 16 years old, has diabetes and requires 2 insulin shots daily. He's still otherwise in good health, but getting long in the tooth and I know the day will come sooner than I'd like. While I'm comfortable with the peacefulness of passing, I'll grieve badly for the loss of his daily love and snuggles. He's a total lovebug - always wants to cuddle and has a loud, soothing purr that can melt all my worries and troubles away like a lullaby. I actually saw him being born and he's been my best buddy his whole life. I was always a dog person when I was younger, he was the first cat I ever took a liking to and I've been a cat person ever since. Cats have a reputation for being cool and aloof, but all three of ours are very loving - can't go to sleep at night until each one of them has had their cuddle time!

CB,
how does the cat do with the shots?
And, I know how good it feels to bring in an unwanted pet into your lives. I do believe those pets bring the most joy to us :toast:

I had cats, dogs, turtles, and fish growing up and was entertained by them every day.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
If anyone was to ever ask me why I spend nearly 100% of my ECF time in this thread, it's because of posts like these. I can come here and have fun talking about mod holders (TY Ms. Cherie for starting that ;)), or I can come in here and get great feedback about mechs, delivery devices or whatever else hardware related. But the posts above is really the reason I come here. It truely does feel like a caring family in here. I haven't had this anywhere else inside of ECF.

Thank you everyone that has (and will) contributed to helping me kick this addiction one day at a time.

I loved reading this post. I agree with you Tyranny, the people in this thread are truly the bestest anywhere. Its why I, too always spend so much time in this thread (whenever its possible). Yes, it feels like a big family here. I miss it when I can't join in the convos here or when I miss posts. This thread has made my day so many days...bc of all the wonderful people here. I actually become depressed when I miss time here. I feel a lot better after spending time in here and getting a few good belly laughs and such.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
I loved reading this post. I agree with you Tyranny, the people in this thread are truly the bestest anywhere. Its why I, too always spend so much time in this thread (whenever its possible). Yes, it feels like a big family here. I miss it when I can't join in the convos here or when I miss posts. This thread has made my day so many days...bc of all the wonderful people here. I actually become depressed when I miss time here. I feel a lot better after spending time in here and getting a few good belly laughs and such.

See now I feel bad about dissing you................no not really, but you're spot on and a great sport nila. If I was mushy like Cherie, I would put one of those kissy things on here...instead you'll have to get this one :p

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
View attachment 246870

My bridesmaid at our wedding in March...
LOL. Great pic!

I don't think our little guy was especially pleased with it, but the wife brought home some Christmas outfits she found on sale at Petsmart after the season and decided that he'd be the perfect model. Probably not one of his prouder "guy" moments:

GG3.jpg

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
G'mornin'! Afternoon actually, slept in for a bit! *yawn*

I see ya'll managed to chat up 40 more pages while I was away :ohmy: so I'll slowly but surely be catching up on those over my late breakfast (chai, yogurt w/blueberries & granola, and of course, CLS.) I finished the evening with CB so CLS is demanding my love this morning since these two are still fighting for top dog position. Unfortunately, the new carto in my tank was acting up so I had to syringe the CLS back over to my Protank--even after letting it sit overnight, it still wasn't wicking the juice. Stupid carto! :\

Anyhoo, not sure if I'll catch up fully before I have to head out to Pilates at 3:30 since y'all just keep on going, and going, and going.... :laugh:

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
CB,
how does the cat do with the shots?
And, I know how good it feels to bring in an unwanted pet into your lives. I do believe those pets bring the most joy to us :toast:

I had cats, dogs, turtles, and fish growing up and was entertained by them every day.
Tyranny - he's a trooper about it. Doesn't complain one bit, just stands/sits there and lets us git 'er done without so much as a whimper. Funny thing is, he seems to have developed a sense of when his shots are due, and he'll come "remind" us in the evening if we've gone beyond the normal time frame.

Yep, they're a source of never-ending joy. The oldest one was from a friend's cat's litter; the second one my wife picked up from two little girls that were giving away unwanted kittens from a cardboard box in front of a grocery store, and the youngest one was our desert rescue. The oldest and youngest are males, the middle one is female - she jumps up in bed at night and cuddles right against my stomach, rolling over and wanting her tummy rubbed until I fall asleep. Funny how these little critters can turn a 6'6", 230 lb. man into a gushy little puddle of sentiment and love. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread