Nicoticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
So, obviously, I can't help but notice all the hype around Nicoticket lately, and have decided to experience it for myself. The prices are actually not bad, and both the H1N1 and the Wauconda have caught my eye as good options for my particular taste. My only question is this: are those two flavors NETs? Now, bear in mind, I am definitely going to order and try them in an unbiased manner, but my love for NET liquids forces me to ask the question; it's just a matter of curiosity, really.

DiAmoroso

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
San Diego, California
I'm not completely aware of all the vaping acronyms, but I'm thinking NET is naturally extracted tobacco? If that's the case, I believe that Nicoticket extracts their own, but I could be wrong. I haven't tried H1N1, but with Wakonda I didn't really taste tobacco, just coffee and cream. That said, I'm not sure what tobacco is supposed to taste like when vaping, because cigarettes just tasted like dirty smoke to me even after 12 years of smoking. Waconda is one of favorite vape flavors though.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Im pretty sure both are NET's and two of my favorites especially The Virus. That is my go to ADV and Wakonda is great in the morning with my coffee. If you have the means try them on several different builds and heat levels the flavors change as your setup does. Both of them are not afraid of the heat but perform at higher resistances as well.

My go to build for them having said that though is between .4-.7 ohm duals.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Right on. I just placed an order for both, as well as the cinnamon danish for the lady. Can't wait to try them out.

Might wanna give the GCD a whirl yourself that's another of my favorites. Just like a warm gooey cinnamon roll if I am not vaping Wakonda with my coffee in the morning I am vaping it.

Dhans86

Mar 1, 2015
Louisiana
I just got my virus and wakonda in the mail last week. Wakonda is a very nice coffe and cream as the other poster mentioned. It's pretty sweet for a coffee vape as well. As far as the virus I was really disappointed. With all of the hype and awards for it I was expecting to get a go to ADV. To me the virus should be called snicker doodle cookie (which nicoticket has a flavor for). It was over the top sweet and had no recognizable tobacco flavor to me. Taste is subjective so maybe you will like it, but expect more of a desert vape than a tobacco vape.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
The flavor of the virus changes dramatically with steeping. I love wakonda and virus but dont care for either of them fresh out of the box. I try to keep enough that new orders can steep atleast four weeks before I vape them. If you don't care for it now, just put it away and forget about it for a while. Will be a different tasting juice when you revisit it later

Just1Fixxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Ohio
Vaping The Virus at this moment. This is my first go at it... caught it on sale as The Flavor Of The Week for 20% off and snagged a 60. Sign up for the news letter to receive the weekly sale updates.

My experience with it thus far on an Istick30/K1 BVC @ 5- 10 watts

Day #1) Straight Maple (tasty but a bit much for my tastes long term)

Day #2) Maple & Honey (a really good honey)

Day #3- #11) Basically a maple tobacco with a slight honey and vanilla to me.

I can ADV this an will be ordering more. It is sweet, but not sickly sweet. I can't vape ultra sweet flavors in the morning, but this is fine for me at any time, I like it. I don't get all the morphing that other people talk about, but then again, I am a pretty low wattage vapor. Your mileage may vary.

I just cleaned out my Kayfun and am going to give it a go in there shorly. Definitely a thumbs up from me.

jnslprd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2013
LINY
Finally got a dripper and started hitting all the Nicoticket juices I had stashed in my closet. Gotta say every one of them taste so much better at 45 watts in the magma rather than my nautilus minis. You can taste that they are quality juices with no harsh or weird tastes Haven't tried theVirus yet but Wakonda is awesome and all the v anillas taste great at hotter temps.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Wife and I are huge fans of NT juices. IMO the Danish and custards really do need some steep time to develop. I like FOOB as much as the next, but I always have at least one bottle being steeped.

Wife is in LOVE with their Snickerdoodle and their vanilla mixes are excellent (Frenilla and StrawNilla).

Just got Wakonda - really enjoying this. Also ACB ....both have tobacco undertones which are supposed to make the flavors pop more.

I don't do straight tobacco so the Virus and Radioactive ...not for me.

Prices are right in line...but his Customer Service is beyond approach.

lefty23

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
Awesome, thanks guys. Mine just shipped today (been waiting for that email like a kid at Christmas) and I am really, really excited, Thanks for the advice on the snickerdoodle and the vanillas, the more juices from them I get the better half hooked on the better, I also appreciate the advice about steeping; saw on their site they talk about the "journey" as the liquids age, which I am into and often do already with some of my favorites from other suppliers (HHV in particular) but to an extant-- some liquids can just be too young to enjoy yet.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Pretty sure Virus has both NET and TA. But come on over here Nicoticket
and the'll answer any questions.
One of my favorites is the ACB. Has TA in it. Love it.
I also love ACB (Absolut Creme Brûlée) -- just the right amount of just the right tobacco! And double CARAMEL. Made with their own in house extracted Vanilla.
I hope all of you who are new to Nicoticket will stop by the link in 5Spike's post above and say hello. There are so many helpful people there who have been vaping Nicoticket since the beginning. They can tell you the best build, equipment, steep time, etc to get the most out of each of the new juices you are trying. I've never been disappointed in the quality or the service they offer. Not every juice appeals to everyone, but there are a lot of hits on their menu and some really exciting combinations when you mix them together.
Here's the link again to the Nicoticket subforum: Nicoticket

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread