Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I see. I ask because I like nic that tingles your mouth but I don't like the flavor of pepper. Knowing this will help me choose a nic supplier.

I highly recommend buying small quantities of nic from many different suppliers to find out which nicotine tastes best to YOU. :2c:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I got around to mixing some unflavored Vapor Tech "throat hit" @ 12mg 40/60 PG/VG

KFL+ clone 1.7 ohm 30ga @ 10.5 watts with organic cotton

yum. good cloud and a sweetish mild taste. NO pepper but a mild tongue tingle. perfectly clear.

excellent :thumbs:

The only other time I tried unflavored was about a year ago I made some WL @ 18mg 70/30.
It remember that it had a much stronger TH but it was 18 70/30 :shrug:

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I got around to mixing some unflavored Vapor Tech "throat hit" @ 12mg 40/60 PG/VG

KFL+ clone 1.7 ohm 30ga @ 10.5 watts with organic cotton

yum. good cloud and a sweetish mild taste. NO pepper but a mild tongue tingle. perfectly clear.

excellent :thumbs:

The only other time I tried unflavored was about a year ago I made some WL @ 18mg 70/30.
    It remember that it had a much stronger TH but it was 18 70/30 :shrug:

Yeah, I tried to vape the WL base I order it in ( 24mg- all PG ) and it about took my mouth and throat out, lol.

Totally different vape than my all day 12mg 50/50 mix @ 7.5 watts.

PaulBHC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona

I'm about ready to reorder nic pg and vg. I vape around 5ml a day and the wife mostly store bought juice that I can't seem to clone. If I mix those gallons at 50/50 I end up with roughly 7500ml without the nic. That's a 4 year supply lol.

If I stick with the $10 liters from WL, at least with the nic I can get the order over 65 for free shipping and the price isn't that much more than ED.

ETA it is $10 for half liter from WL. Old age memory and all that. Should have checked first. So .018 per ml instead of .007

Last edited:

Jman28546

ECF Veteran
    May 9, 2013
    Jacksonville, nc, usa
    I bought into the hype and and bought some vt nic from bullcity a few times just small bottles to try...still taste some pepper and throat hit is weak..now it is good nic dont get me wrong but as far as be ing the best..meh not soo much...i can get 250mls of nude nic shipped fora few dollars more than 120ml of vt nic...i like ..... nic it is pretty darn neutral in taste and has a more pronounced throat...that being said i prefer. Ude nic..if you like vt good nothing wrong with it if you dont like a throat hit but i personally like throat hit to a certain degree especially in my russian 91..again vt bett er than mfs WL and rts in my opinion but is not the be all end all IMO

Zelphie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 29, 2010
    S.E. Michigan
    I bought into the hype and and bought some vt nic from bullcity a few times just small bottles to try...still taste some pepper and throat hit is weak..now it is good nic dont get me wrong but as far as be ing the best..meh not soo much...i can get 250mls of nude nic shipped fora few dollars more than 120ml of vt nic...i like ..... nic it is pretty darn neutral in taste and has a more pronounced throat...that being said i prefer. Ude nic..if you like vt good nothing wrong with it if you dont like a throat hit but i personally like throat hit to a certain degree especially in my russian 91..again vt bett er than mfs WL and rts in my opinion but is not the be all end all IMO
    I was just debating between VT and NN but I like my TH. So thanks :)

Jman28546

ECF Veteran
    May 9, 2013
    Jacksonville, nc, usa
    Ahlusion could be steeping liquids lids off before shipment as that does seem to help oxidize nic and reduce the pepper some..then again im not sure on that...mfs has great prices tho i almost bought a liter just to have but i went back to nude nic just because its everything i want in a nic..not too much or too little of anything pricepoint is perfectly acceptable for the quality..the only nic i havent ure nic from juiceray which i havent heard any good things about and xtremevaping nic oh yea i havent used nic from vaping zone or ecx either but i like buying nic from somewhere where there is a high chance of being fresh and packaged good as well as good clean medium hitting..

amoret

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 2, 2013
    Sharon, ND, USA
    I do have to do a shout out for the customer service at MFS. I have hand problems and was feeling left out of the nicotine deals since there is no way I could safely handle a liter of 100 mg nicotine. Well, DancingHeretik from ECF was good enough to be assertive for me and contact different sellers about getting it broken down into smaller bottles for me, and MFS was willing.

So I bought eight 125 ml bottles along with my nicotine, and they not only rebottled it for me, but each bottle was fully labelled, shrink sealed and packaged individually in bubble wrap and plastic bags, so all I needed to do was put seven of them right into the freezer.

Reactions: Cam775
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread