• Reason: unregistered supplier

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Cozzicon..

So it's OK to drink nicotine because the stomach has acid ? That's good news since we get in our mouth a lot.

And of course we can vape 40 mg fairly quickly.

So it is only dangerous when you get it on your skin ?

I didn't say it was ok. I said that stomach acid can neutralize it. But a good about of nicotine would be absorbed by the esophagus as well.

No.. getting e-liquid on your skin, especially as a non nicotine user, can be dangerous at high concentrations. I know a guy who is a large vendor now, who got 300mg per ml on his skin as was transported to the hospital with cardiac symptoms.

I even wear gloves when mixing at 100mg per ml.

Nicotine, even suspended in PG can be very dangerous. Those of us who vape have a higher tolerance to it.

mjradik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Columbia, MD
And this was the OPs sixth post. Hmm...

He joined ECF back in Feb of 2010, and accoring to his post history it has 11 posts, wonder why it says 6.

I looked at his other posts, nothing seems odd to me. There are a lot of members here who don't post much just read a lot. I appreciate his sharing his story. I'm still just curious to know how he accidentally ingested 5mg of nic liquid.

I do to. I mean how does that happen. I'm thinking maybe he was making juice, using a cup as a go-between or something. forgot about it, later came and picked it up, not thinking, filled it with some water and drank form it maybe?

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I looked at his other posts, nothing seems odd to me. There are a lot of members here who don't post much just read a lot. I appreciate his sharing his story. I'm still just curious to know how he accidentally ingested 5mg of nic liquid.

Me too. I accidently ate a dog treat once. Shut up and don't laugh.:facepalm: It was on the counter and accidently ate it instead of some nuts.

I don't know how you'd accidently drink or vape the juce. I hope the OP comes back. I hate mysteries when we don't know how they end.

mjradik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Columbia, MD
Me too. I accidently ate a dog treat once. Shut up and don't laugh.:facepalm: It was on the counter and accidently ate it instead of some nuts.

Hey, I accently brushed my teath with diper rash cream instead of tooth paste. THAT WAS NASTY. Even though the tooth brish was only in my mouth for a half a second, it took a long time to get rid of that taste.

cigarbabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Residing in Henniker, NH
vaperstv

I don't know how you'd accidently drink or vape the juce. I hope the OP comes back. I hate mysteries when we don't know how they end.

Well he was here reading when I posted my question asking why he drank it accidentally.
He obviously chose not to answer at this juncture.
C.B.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL

Was it any good? What flavor? And would you recommend it to a new dog treat enthusiast? Can you post a review?

<snicker>

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Was it any good? What flavor? And would you recommend it to a new dog treat enthusiast? Can you post a review?

<snicker>

It wasn't very good at all. Pretty tasteless actually. No wonder my dog just rolls her eyes and walks away when I try to get her to sit for a doggie treat.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Also remember that people have vastly different tolerance levels. There have been posts here where OD symptoms including nausea have been reported after vaping 6mg and 12mg by mistake, by 0-nic vapers. On the other hand there are folks who can vape unlimited quantities of 36mg, and feel nothing. Rasputin-like tolerance to toxic substances, you might say.

Well, until eventually they get a message from Mr Heart that it's time to back off :)

erich

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2011
Atlanta, GA
tumblr_lfvgf6BMHh1qbqn3fo1_500.jpg

You know what dog food tastes like? Do you? It tastes just like it smells... delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread