Night Owl Leather - Vaping accessories thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
While making Lowthudd's prize in the "Name this Item" contest, I decided to make another option for the "Liquid Luggage" bottle holster. So, I am now offering the "Liquid Luggage" on my website with a tr-weave pattern with laced edging. I can also do the laced edging on plain and basket-weave models. Just select the option you want from the selection below the picture. Due to the extended time to make these and extra material costs the price will be slightly higher for laced edge. I am also offering laced edging for the holsters as well.

Speaking of Holsters, thanks to Not-Cigs and Ikenvape, I now have holsters available for the Buzz and Chameleon. Look for them soon on the website! If you would like a holster with either a Tri-Weave or basket-weave pattern, please PM me and I will add it to the site. I currently don't have it up because I don't have a picture to match, but if someone orders one, I will be able to grab a picture to put up.

Thanks!

Tazz

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
The holsters look really good -- is the GLV type be similarly priced as the buzz? Will there be pics soon? I've been looking for a carrier for a while....

On a separate note, I think having a place to slide a couple 3 ml bottles up the side would be a good idea, I personally would add that for sure. If its not an afs, the customer'll need a quick place for cartos and juices....:2c:

Really nice work -- how come you didn't choose Juicy Sack?!?!?:lol::lol::lol:

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
The holsters look really good -- is the GLV type be similarly priced as the buzz? Will there be pics soon? I've been looking for a carrier for a while....

On a separate note, I think having a place to slide a couple 3 ml bottles up the side would be a good idea, I personally would add that for sure. If its not an afs, the customer'll need a quick place for cartos and juices....:2c:

Really nice work -- how come you didn't choose Juicy Sack?!?!?:lol::lol::lol:

The GLV should be about the same price. As soon as I get the GLV in from the gentleman, I will make a prototype and post pics. AS far as the 3ml bottles, etc. I am working on a prototype based on the size of the buzz, well, a couple of prototypes actually, so I hope to have a design finalized soon. I will keep you posted. You can also get a "Liquid Luggage" to carry juice, batts and atty's. As far as the name Juicy Sack, well, I think you can guess why I didn't use that one. LOL

Tazz

P.S. Here are pics of the Buzz and Chameleon:
BuzzHolsterTriangle.jpg

ChameleonHolsterPlain.jpg

Last edited:

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
this is great news!!!! I am waiting to order!!

The only style I could come up with that works good with the juice feed button is a sideways holster. I am putting some finishing touches on the latest prototype and then will wear it for a day or so and see if I can find any use-ability issues with it. As soon as that is done, I will take some pictures and put it up here FIRST and then on my website. Let me know what you think.

MSmusicstudios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Mlps, MN
The only style I could come up with that works good with the juice feed button is a sideways holster. I am putting some finishing touches on the latest prototype and then will wear it for a day or so and see if I can find any use-ability issues with it. As soon as that is done, I will take some pictures and put it up here FIRST and then on my website. Let me know what you think.

The news keeps getting better!!!!! That is exactly what I was hoping would happen!!!!!! I was hoping you could make a cell phone type holster for it! Oh boy!!! Thanks Tazzmann, I am so excited to see it!

TunnelVision

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Maui
For those who would like to purchase a lanyard/holster from tazzmann/Mike that he doesn't have for that particular model/unit. Get in touch with Mike and send it off to him. I sent Mike my kaji/journeyman. We have talked over the phone a few times and many e-mails and I got the feeling that he takes great pride in what he makes and a bit of a perfectionist. I got an e-mailed from Mike a couple of days ago telling me that after about 20 different prototypes and $50 in leather. hmmmmmmm...... He thinks he has a winner. I'm sure he does and can't wait to get my kaji with the new holster back. Mike has kept me updated thru out the progress with my kaji/journeyman holster and can't wait to get her back. But test her out Mike, and make sure you got it right.
So when Mike asks for someone to send him a particular PV.
There is a reason.....

Vape On.....

Last edited:

tazzmann

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks TunnelVision. I appreciate your comments, and yes, I am a bit of a perfectionist. The juice feed button on the side was the main challenge on this one and I wanted something that would accommodate that and still work well. I tried wraps of various sorts, vertical holsters, thin leather, thick leather, a combo of each and nothing seemed "right" to me, So I came up with the current version that I hope to have a picture of up sometime this weekend. It seems the best design. The only main thing I want to test out is the holster with the FULLY ASSEMBLED Kaji inside including the atty.

One lesson I have learned, for anyone that is interested in hearing, is that a WORKING model is better than a non-operational unit for one simple fact. I need to test to make sure the design will NOT set off the unit by accident. So for those units either without a touch sensor or a recessed button, I need to make sure that NO PART of the holster for it will set it off. So if you WANT a holster for a particular unit and the mfg of that unit doesn't want to send me an operational one, then please keep in mind that I CANNOT verify the unit will not be set off inside the holster, and I will need an operational unit to be able to test this feature. If you want the BEST holster, then either the mfg will need to provide a working model, or you will.

MSmusicstudios

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
Mlps, MN
I just wanted to share a quick note about Night Owl Leather…

Late last week I ordered a holster for my Kaji Journeyman, and a liquid Luggage. I have wanted something to carry my Journeyman in for a while, and this seemed like a perfect option. From the pictures the holster looked perfect.

Tazzmann’s products, and customer service are second to none!!!! I placed an order quickly and late one night (while between flights), and Tazzmann kept me in the loop each step of the way. He even double checked with me to make sure he had my order correct!!!!

I received my package from him this week, and I am just blown away by the quality of his products, and the leather!!! This is top notch stuff, and worth EVERY PENNY!!!! I cannot believe how fantastic the holster looks, and feels. It fits the journeyman like a glove, and still does not push the juice feed button at all. I am still shocked over the quality of the holster… Top notch!!!!

I could not be more happy with the purchase, and experience that I had with this vendor!!!! Thank You so much for providing a beautiful, quality solution for carrying my Journeyman with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread