ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

bask

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2012
The Euroneous Zone
None of those Headlines has the Abbreviation "THC"
Because no one in history ever died from THC. Pretty sure there’s something else going on. Factually nothing, in 12 years e-cig use, has really gone wrong and now all of a sudden there are these mystery cases. Since there’s a rich history of demonization and ....ery I’m wondering what the actual culprit is and why all of a sudden it’s happening right now.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Because no one in history ever died from THC. Pretty sure there’s something else going on. Factually nothing, in 12 years e-cig use, has really gone wrong and now all of a sudden there are these mystery cases. Since there’s a rich history of demonization and ....ery I’m wondering what the actual culprit is and why all of a sudden it’s happening right now.
Yeah, that's very true, but they should be mentioning THC products because that's where the majority of issues are coming from. It's definitely an additive, not THC itself. The issue ZoiDman and others including myself have is that they're demonizing "vaping" as a whole vs focusing the media narrative around THC vape cartridges.

Reactions: Rossum

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

No One said anyone Died from THC.

But I Don't think it is Disputable that People have Gotten Seriously Sick, and some have Died, after buying/using THC carts off the street that had a Cutting or Thickening Agent in them that Shouldn't have been used.

All Headlines like the three above does is brand Legally sold e-Cigarettes used to Inhale Nicotine as Deadly in the Uniformed minds of the General Public.

And that Isn't what is going on. And it Isn't Responsible or even remotely Ethical coming from a Media Outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread