• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Sooo uhh... Yeah, bad luck just turns worse doesn't it? At least we had a few weeks reprieve!

image-32.jpg

That fire was on Monday, apparently our power line corroded and ignited when it shorted out. Its fixed and we have power again, thank goodness.

Tuesday... I spent all night in the ER with my youngest son. CT and MRI later they rule him fine, but he got a "stinger" in his neck from tripping over firewood we were stacking. The stinger caused numbness in his arms and legs for several hours, hence the scans.

Tomorrow is our big poultry showmanship at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Thats gonna be fun! At least I have something to look forward to! After that everything should calm down and I can get going on finding more awesome PV supplies to occupy my time with!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Sooo uhh... Yeah, bad luck just turns worse doesn't it? At least we had a few weeks reprieve!

image-32.jpg

That fire was on Monday, apparently our power line corroded and ignited when it shorted out. Its fixed and we have power again, thank goodness.

Tuesday... I spent all night in the ER with my youngest son. CT and MRI later they rule him fine, but he got a "stinger" in his neck from tripping over firewood we were stacking. The stinger caused numbness in his arms and legs for several hours, hence the scans.

Tomorrow is our big poultry showmanship at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Thats gonna be fun! At least I have something to look forward to! After that everything should calm down and I can get going on finding more awesome PV supplies to occupy my time with!

Sorry about the fire Lee and so glad no one was hurt!!!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread