• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

No Topic...Just Ladies Chat ! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Hey Skeeter! I've been meaning to write for a long time. Sorry I waited so long. I tried sending a private message, but your mailbox is full and wouldn't take it. So, how are you and hubby these days?

I am home today from work, not feeling so great, so since I don't feel like doing much, I told myself "I can write to Skeeter!"

I'm still using mostly eGo/eGo-types and I usually like LR cartos with them. I tried a 5 volt Variable Volt box mod and also the eGo Twist. For me personally, I can't tell much difference between VV and 3.whatever volts. So I go back and forth between standard resistance and low resistance, usually Boge, cartos. Recently received a Riva kit from Liberty Flights that came with 5 Smoketech LR cartos (not dual coil or even XL, just regular size) and they surprised me how good they are.

I've settled mostly with KBV Maple Frosted Rolls, Momma's Angel Wings, and my own DIY of Chocolate and Peppermint Mix. Most of my vaping time is spent with an eGo passthrough.

Right now I'm vaping Maple Frosted Rolls - nom, nom!

I miss the old Hidey Hole. It was however, taking up too much time. I feel though, like I lost more than just an internet forum. Going there everyday helped me to feel not so alone.

I know you and Prince Charles were having some major health issues. Is there anything specific you would like me to pray for you?

I'd love to hear from you.

(((((((hugs))))))) - Janet <3

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Good morning all and have a great Fourth everyone!!!

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread