Noisy cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smellybelly

Sep 29, 2015
Well i just ordered the noisy cricket. Seems like a great deal for 20 bucks. I mean a good quality authentic for cheaper than alot of clones.

Question is, any tips for using a series box. Especially like build tips. I have good batteries and know to keep them married. Anything else to be aware of. I know with double the voltage that it's going to make the watts on a normal build be a lot more but anything else. This will be my first series mech mod

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I have 2 of these. One black and one silver, or aluminum if you will. Another good tip that I personally do is number my batteries, 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and I always rotate them. 1 and 2 are for the silver and 3 and 4 are for the black, every time I charge I switch there previous positions that they were in last charge and last time in the mod if that makes sense. And enjoy! I don't go below a .40 ohm if I even get that low, you won't need too trust me. My favorite is around a .50 and it's a beast as is, I couldn't imagine doing a .40 on this.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Smellybelly

Sep 29, 2015
Yeah I already do that with my batteries. But I doesn't hurt for reminders. I just wish shipping from China was faster. I'm so excited to get it. Very already built like 5 different sets of coil specifically for this mod I'm that excited. I'm thinking about getting a bambino or Derringer to put on it and make it super tiny.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Even at 0.5 it vapes hot. See how you like that much vapor with a "normal" size chamber atty before buying a bambino or derringer.
Yeah I have to agree with this. I put a small rda I have on there and it was super condensed and hot, I like warm not hot so if you wanna use a short small rda then I'd go higher in ohms, but that's just me and my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

MikeB2Shady

Jan 29, 2015
NyC
This thing is ridiculous! lol At first I built a .4 dual parallel and it was too hot. I then did a 26g 10 wrap 3mm dual parallel on my Phenotype L...came out to .62 Much better. This thing does hit like a freight train! I definitely love the punch it packs in such a stealthy device. I have the Indestructible rda on it's way...Can't wait to pair them.

MikeB2Shady

Jan 29, 2015
NyC
@Smellybelly...all day vape? I don't know if I could take the punch this thing gives all day lol It's definitely in my rotation with the Reuleaux DNA200, Sigelei and iPV4. I still like my low builds with alien claptons and whatnot. The Reuleuax especially, since I've been on the stainless steel tc kick lately. Tinkering around with the escribe software has been interesting. The Indestructible rda is a nice piece of hardware as well. JayBo and Wismec are on a roll...Can't wait to see what the New Year brings!

Reactions: Eric Auer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread