Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
I know I'm late to the game, but I finally got round to picking one of these up. The look, feel and vape is the canine's testicular appendages. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to buy one, I may buy a second..
I've topped it with a Velocity Mini with dual 26/32 claptons, instant ramp up and hits like a mule.
It's just a shame they used plastic rather than metal for the button.

wX3UaxD.jpg

Last edited:

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I know I'm late to the game, but I finally got round to picking one of these up. The look, feel and vape is the canine's testicular appendages. I only wish I hadn't waited so long to buy one, I may buy a second..
I've topped it with a Velocity Mini with dual 26/32 claptons, instant ramp up and hits like a mule.

wX3UaxD.jpg
The dogs balls, that's a new one on me lol. I would like to have a stainless model, what are they going for these days?

It's just a shame they used plastic rather than metal for the button.

The one thing I like about the plastic button is that I can flip the switch upside down and screw it in with the button facing the battery and carry the mod safely without any worry of it firing. A locking mechanism.

budd77

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2016
No there is a stainless model.

*edit*
No the site listed it wrong, it is aluminum. Lots of sites say it's stainless :/
I wish you were right! I would absolutely love a stainless one. I dropped my Noisy Cricket on the tile floor floor during a battery change. I had the switch and the one battery out when I dropped it. It caved the threaded tube in! If it had been stainless it would probably still be ok.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I wish you were right! I would absolutely love a stainless one. I dropped my Noisy Cricket on the tile floor floor during a battery change. I had the switch and the one battery out when I dropped it. It caved the threaded tube in! If it had been stainless it would probably still be ok.
I'm sure a clone will surface in brass and stainless eventually.

I used to flip the button, buy now I just unscrew the atomizer with the 510 base attached, and flip the battery. It's faster for me.

That's a good idea and easier to take off the the atomiser than the button, but for me, I find it hit or miss whether the 501 base stays attached to the atomiser or not and if it doesn't the 501 base is more of pain to take off than the button.

This is probably a safer method though as there is little chance of firing the mod while taking off the atomiser compared to the button.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread