Not Gonna Buy Any More Premixed E-juice. EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. White

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
IL
After sticking with the same couple of juice vendors for a several months, I splurged a bit and tried a couple new ones in the last week. Out of the 11 different juices that I got, I did not find a single keeper in the bunch, and some I just couldn't stand.
I was just thinking that I couldn't do much worse than what I wound up with, and the $40+ I wasted could have gone to DIY.

There are still a couple of vendors I really like, but the next time I want to try new juices, I'm putting some money into DIY.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
Honestly I've considered this but truly don't think I'm smart enough to do this.

I mean that. It seems so complicated for me, that it literally paralyzes me whenever I consider it. I've read and read and just do not seem to be able to grasp the concepts.

I do have a couple of vendors I'm happy with, so I just keep putting it off.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
The best is when you buy said 30ml bottle for $18 plus shipping, and it arrives in a crappy unsealed plastic bottle with hand written pen. I just hope they clean the bathtub before they mix up my juice lol...

LOL!! I can only imagine my reaction if I found a single strand hair in one of my bottles.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Don't you wish you had all the money back that you spent when you first started vaping...I've got boxes of crappy e-juice, I say to myself ....maybe when I get desperate.... but not sure I'll ever be "that desperate"

Definitely, went completely overboard my first 5 months. Think it's actually going to take me another year to finish what I have bought. Although, some of them are going to visit the garbage VERY soon.

rolandpibb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
British Columbia
What kind of juices you getting up in Canada?LOL

There are more juice shops popping up all the time. And closing.

My favourite juice shop closed up shop around a year ago due to pressure from Health Canada's stance (or, lack thereof) on Nicotine, opened up a few months later, and are just now closed for good.

One of their brands was my ADV, but I still searched out, mostly domestically for other juices. Now I HAVE to have to find a new vape. Outside this company, I never found anything I liked more than about 1 or 2mls. Remember the Honeyville vapor crap sale? Lol.

Here I go, venturing off into the wild juice yonder. I can definitely see some of Mudflap's frustration.

ChrisEU

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2011
Germany
My favourite juice shop closed up shop around a year ago due to pressure from Health Canada's stance (or, lack thereof) on Nicotine, opened up a few months later, and are just now closed for good.

Well, if that shop is local to you, you COULD go and hit the ex-owner on the head until he spills out the recipe for your favourite.

If you shake him hard enough they could even do the "DIY" for you =)

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Believe it or not, you are smart enough. :) Remember when you first started to vape and reading on ECF? If you were like me, my head was spinning trying to assimilate all the info. Slowly it all started to make sense. Making my own juice was like that, I just kept reading about it and finally it all came together. Just start slowly, and try to make juices that are not too complicated.

Honestly I've considered this but truly don't think I'm smart enough to do this.

I mean that. It seems so complicated for me, that it literally paralyzes me whenever I consider it. I've read and read and just do not seem to be able to grasp the concepts.

whatitstrue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2011
Phoenix, AZ.
LOL!! I can only imagine my reaction if I found a single strand hair in one of my bottles.

puke.gif

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org
Don't you wish you had all the money back that you spent when you first started vaping...I've got boxes of crappy e-juice, I say to myself ....maybe when I get desperate.... but not sure I'll ever be "that desperate"

That was me too, finally sent it to the septic tank & salvaged some of the bottles. The cleaned out bottles are worth a whole lot more than the juice that was in them :)

canoeist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Piedmont, SC
www.mcleanweb.org

It is confusing at first. I picked it up pretty quick so it can't be that hard.
If you decide to try, I will be glad to spend as much time on the phone with you as necessary :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread