• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Not just survival... Zombie Survival!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aras

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2010
USA Pennsylvania
thevaporchef.com
I found him!!!!!!!
party-smiley-004.gif

HAHAHA!!! Good stuff.

whynotvap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
amerika
sooooo...enough people have annoyed me enough this week that I'm working on getting the guard bear thing worked out....granted they won't be polar bears (endangered species and all that).....but I did track down an exotic species animal auction that does have other flavors of bears....

Just be careful of the one in SE Missouri, they tend to get raided and their records scrutinized every time there's an animal attack. Legal or not, they sometimes get 'excessive' interest laid onto their patrons. I say you train up an army of attack geese with squirrel officers!

chrisl317

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Warren, MI USA
You like squirrels? Me and the wife have been feeding our backyard fuzzies for about 15 years. At one time we had about 2 dozen. We've got black ones, gray ones and brown ones. They're just like tree climbing puppy dogs. When I go outside and whistle it looks just like a puppy-chow commercial, squirrles come running down the block to the backyard. That reminds me, I have to go to the produce store and pick up a bag of peanuts! :blink:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread