Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Congrats Tracy and Bo!! :wub:

And thank you for passing along my message. I'm back up for now, but if I disappear again yall will know it's my internet. I've moved into an extended stay studio apt at a local motel to give Pokey and her boys back their privacy. House inspection was on Wed. and all is good. Just some minor things the owner has agreed to fix so that the house will pass FHA appraisal/inspection. Still hoping to close around the 1st of August :)

Dee, so happy to know Spike made it thru his dental surgery! I know how worried you must have been.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Hey All !!!.... I hope everybody is having a good weekend and Happy Father's Day to all Dads.... We are in the high 80's this weekend which is a great break from the heat.

Our second Golden Retriever took a big bite in my knee and it was my fault....
We were out front and he went across the street to the neighbor's yard. I was heading back to the house and called him back. All of a sudden I see a little Toyota PU coming our way. Buddy was running to me and I was running to try and stop the truck. We all got there within a split second, He stoped with Buddy's paw under the tire. I knelt down and he clamped hard onto my knee and wouldn't let go. I'm yelling at the driver, not his fault, and he backed up and Buddy ran back to the house.
I took him tho the Vet and the only damage was it split the skin on the top of his paw and 4 puncture wounds....
2 on each side of my knee.... They are still there today :)

Last edited:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Be careful Wharf. Many years ago, a friend of mine's dog was hit by a car, right over it's legs. I went out into the street to drag the poor dog over to the side of the road. Another car was coming and I waved it away from where the dog was. Nothing doing, the car came straight at me and the dog. I had to dive to the side of the road, as the car ran over the dog. Then another came and another came, until finally the dog was a mess, but still alive. Finally a cop came and put the poor creature out of it's misery. :(

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    BNr16UG.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread