markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Hi all!

Staying busy at work, though we may have a brief slowdown soon, good for me to take care of some fall chores [emoji3]

I'm really loving the Skullkandy Alchemist mech squonker I picked up, with the Vapefly Holic RDA. And the Samsung 40T batteries are working superbly in it.

A liter of HV nic should show today. It turns our that I'll be up to a 6.5 year supply.

With the hubbub about vaping here, I ordered an Aegis Solo and a Hellbeast tank, along with some GT ccell heads, caught good sales. I'll have an Oceanus, the Solo, and an old but still perfectly running Clooper mini, along with a modern tank (plus a baby beast from a couple years back), if there's ever a time when I'm not up for making coils. The tanks would also work fine on any of the squonkers, of course.

Results in from my annual derm check - 1 BCC. After the 3 last year this will be a walk in the park [emoji3]

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
My newest mod....The Doctor's Brush Picks...No vapor much and whateva you do don't stab your tongue with the pointy end....That hurts for days....

Spent the last two days on a long overdue scrub a dub on the Tacoma...Gotta hit the dermatologist tomorrow and get those squamous cells removed...Wanting to hit the beach Saturday....I'd like to finish up the bed and bathroom....House cleanout for the Cuzzo's Ex is one cancellation after the next.....They'd set a date for September 30th to be done....obviously not 2019 though...There's still an .... load of construction and sheetrock repairs to be done....I guess if she frees the funds up we'll collect and work whenever that may be...Likely I'm gonna get tired of those cancellations though....I already am....Tomorrow the needle to the face!!!! Yikes!!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I have mods, tanks, RTAs, drippers, wire, premade coils, drop in coils, cotton, nic in the freezer. I think I'm set for a minute or two! We all knew this day would come, but I don't think we could have had it drop on us in a worse way. I'm sad for those who are ill, and for those who died...but dammit, these people and their loved ones need to tell the truth! It is what it it, tho :-x

Glad you gents are getting your BCCs taken care of. I really need to make a Derm appt to get some spots checked out.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I did order 1 more liter of nic, with 8oz bottles for storage.

I got in a Smoant Pasito pod today, with the rba and a spare pack of 0.6 ohm coils. I like my squonkers, and the aegis solo for a non-squonker, but the Pasito is a really pocket friendly setup that's a decent vape; I used it this afternoon when I had to stop in at work and go to a dinner with the team.

Having paid for that one, I won a Vaporesso podstick and a mechlyfe ratel [emoji3]

Would anyone like a podstick? It should arrive in about 10 days. It's available to anyone on ecf, if you know someone who might like it. It has positive reviews, I just don't need multiple pods.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
I'm stocked pretty well. I've been saying that I'm mixing at 3mg nic, but going over my recipes yesterday I realized I'm actually mixing at 1mg nic. An easy mistake for me to make since 1mg = 3ml added to my 200ml juice bottle. I do still have about a year's worth in the freezer, so I'm not going to order more.

Technically speaking, a flavor ban won't include our DIY flavors, but I am concerned about how many of our normal sources will go under because the bulk of their wholesale business will be gone. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens :(

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Vanilla and cream sounds AMAZING mark! Would you mind sharing your recipe?

Things are scary indeed. Outright overreach of power is what is going on and all Americans should be afraid. Where were the banning police when I was 12 years old smoking cigarettes? Oh wait, it was still the cool thing to do because it was lining the right pockets. Yeah, that’s it.
My poor boss (she’s 29? Years old) just bought a house 2 years ago, and just remodeled and moved her store and had a grand reopening about a month and a half ago. The stress this is putting on her is unreal and makes me SO ANGRY!!!
Where will we all go when forced to close businesses? I mean, this is INSANITY! We are on the right side of this whole business.....helping people get off of cigarettes and live longer. Pull vape products but leave the 100% sure to kill you, cigarettes on the market. REALLY?!?!? This country has lost their damn minds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread