Status
Not open for further replies.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Love back to (((Pokey))) <3

Thank you Bov. My cousins services were a beautiful tribute to her life. She would’ve been so honored and humbled by the outpouring of love. There wasn’t a seat left at her church. <\3
TGIF everyone!
With Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve being on Tuesday’s, we will be working at the nursing home making everyone beautiful on the sundays prior.
The vape shop is open on New Year’s Day which is a Wednesday (my day to work). Schedules are all wonky for the next couple of weeks, and I hope I remember to be where I’m supposed to be!! Lol :blink::laugh:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Cuzzo is supposed to pick up another check this am...The next check will be for the install of those doors....It will be a whopper.....Lost titles have to mature for 2 weeks....That will be Monday....I've piddled on the Ranger but so far haven't spent any money on it....Hopefully she comes on through with it as she said....

FedX....Got a package a couple weeks back that I had to drive 50 miles to pick up at the distribution center when they failed to put it on the truck.....New phone coming through FedX now... Friday morning now and it's been sitting at the same distribution center since Wednesday at 5pm....I called yesterday and was told I could pick it up at the distribution center if I liked....Now my thinking was since I had made a pickup there FedX would just as soon I always pick up there and save them the time....Well 50 miles later I'm told it's still in the trailer and they can't go in the trailer....No matter the phone call.....no matter the 50 that's now 100 miles....Thanks FedX....

After the FedX trip I managed to hit the propane store....I needed two tanks but only haul one of those tanks per trip....The propane store requires tanks standing and strapped...I guess so if you wreck the tank will fly much further....It's ludicrous....I strap mine sufficiently but some I've seen are far from adequately tied down....Anyways I got one tank yesterday before the cut off at 4:30....Got home and backed up to the drop spot.....Trying not to step up dead in the middle of the Tacoma's tailgate I buy the farm and scrape all the skin off my left shin....Got a couple of nice lumps and some color is showing up this am....Least I didn't break a hip....

Got into the low 20s last night and a high in the 40 yesterday and today.....It's a little on the freezing my buttocks off side for me.....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Got into the low 20s last night and a high in the 40 yesterday and today.....It's a little on the freezing my buttocks off side for me.....

Same here, Dee! And it's hard to believe that I (who never beeched about the cold in Ct) have been freezing my buttocks off too!! But I'm trying to be strict about my electric bill, so I keep it set at 65 when I'm awake, 60 when I go to bed.

Ouch!! We don't bounce like we used to! Hope that shin heals quickly.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Ho Ho Ho... Merry Christmas :)

The Family has been running pretty much since Thanksgiving. Mrs Wharf had a Thanksgiving party for her kids and then started making ornaments for the Christmas to take home. The Christmas party was enjoyed by all.

Kia and Max have been running from Socal to Fresno and back almost every week. Kia and their team made their third and final Star Wars Trailer about 4 weeks ago. This trailer was Kia's first of the 3... All 3 trailers are found on Youtube under the name Dumb Drum.

I hope you and all your loved ones have a very Merry Christmas !!!

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Dee, I loved that pic of Spike passed out in your lap on FB!

Bella and I will have our 1st anniversary on Feb 1st, and she has blossomed into such a loving and playful personality...what a joy to watch her come into her own confidence over this last year! What did we do to deserve such love and devotion? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread