www.gratefulvaper.com
960x0.jpg

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
So it's 1/15 and I just had to crank on the a/c to knock the heat from the house....Def not complaining though...

I'd been looking at those wood pellet grilles for quiet some time....I had my mind set on a Rec Tec RT-700 for quiet some time....They're located in Augusta, Ga....245 miles from here....Yesterday I headed out at 8 am and went there...I got 30% off all accessories and since there was no truck freight involved was computed 2 bags of pellets, a brush to clean my new sear plate, 2 bottles of Heffer Dust and they set me free in the sticker basket...I'm a sticker collector and I collected plenty....I wrapped that big old grille in plastic like a present and hauled buggy back I 20 to I 95....Pretty sure I went right by Bov's house but by that time there wasn't much left of me...I tried to beat the darkness but was unsuccessful...I scrimped and saved for that grille and it's fully assembled waiting for a clean out and a test burn in...Should be no problem cooking some competition level meats now.....

Today I was walking from the shop too the house and saw a dang coyote running up the walking up the trail from my yard too the pond....I said something and he bolted....Bobby the Cat has probably met his demise somewhere out there....I haven't seen Bobby in quiet some time....Looks like a trip too the sporting goods is in order....Shotgun shells on the need list....

Got that house about cleaned out.....Got the Ranger running....Still no title and I told Cuzzo I wasn't striking another lick until the title was secured....They're blaming the DMV and probably so.....Cuzzo's Ex had a list of items too deliver too her house....She said last week she had no room to store the stuff....I had forced Cuzzo to call her and push for a delivery...Not my problem now as I had scheduled two days to deliver her stuff....I got paid and if I gotta touch the stuff I'll get paid again....Giving the Ex a few weeks between writing checks as the one to install those sliding glass doors is gonna be a doozy...I'll get my grille money back !!

Appointment Friday at the dermatologist....Regular Doc was last week and she said didn't look like they got all the cancer from my face....Scars be damned this time I'm requesting Mose Surgery....While I worked on the Ranger fuel pump I started cleaning and working on my big boat....I hope to have it ready for the spring market along with that Ranger....Should I get all that sold I wouldn't be a damned bit surprised to see a new to me car in the yard....Been looking at @2011 Camaro SS....gotta be a six-speed cause Dee likes shifting gears when the car will haul....We'll see but at this point I'm feeling the next thing is gonna be a break from this action....

Until next time all Ya'll take care now...........Dee

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Pretty sure I went right by Bov's house but by that time there wasn't much left of me

Dammit Dee! How many times are you gonna run by my house and not give me a big ole Dee hug?!?! And yep, I ran my ac a few nights last week too!

Glad you gents are taking care of those skin cancers!! I really need to find a dermatologist and get myself checked out.

Tracy, I agree losing Neil Peart is sad. Another one of the greats gone!

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning Fran! I’m glad to hear that. :)
    It’s Tuesday so I’m getting ready to go setting with the oldies today. My Aunt has something else to do today so I will be the solo stylist.
    Have a good day everyone!
    I didn't realize you were still doing that. Good for you:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread