Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Anyone interested in a kizoku unlimit rta/tank?

It can be built as an rta, and also takes horizon falcon heads.

It got a solid review from djlsb, but looks like it's more oriented for people who like real direct lung setups (& higher power than I vape).

It's a win from HG, probably arrive in 10 days, available as a PIF to anyone interested.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Anyone interested in a kizoku unlimit rta/tank?

It can be built as an RTA, and also takes horizon falcon heads.

It got a solid review from djlsb, but looks like it's more oriented for people who like real direct lung setups (& higher power than I vape).

It's a win from HG, probably arrive in 10 days, available as a PIF to anyone interested.
    I'm pretty much MTL. Might be something Dee would like?

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    I'm pretty much MTL. Might be something Dee would like?
    That would be fine - @El Dee - would you like this? It's a freebie that I won't be using, happy to send it to you when it arrives [emoji3]

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    The deck is coming along, Mike put the stairs on this eve (not shown in this pic) in the front, lined up with the door. Still have railings, trim, and the door canopy yet to do.

deck9-23-2020.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The deck is coming along, Mike put the stairs on this eve (not shown in this pic) in the front, lined up with the door. Still have railings, trim, and the door canopy yet to do.

View attachment 909899
    It’s going to be nice, Bov :)

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Dang I used to enjoy going back and forth with Jerry....May he rest easy..........

Mark I really appreciate the consideration but I'd prefer the tank go to someone who needs it more than me...I've got another Odin/Hellbeast combo arriving tomorrow and will have the Zeus/Aegis sitting on the end table for night use....I really do appreciate it though....

When I was spying the deck on FB I noticed it was fairly heavily constructed...In udder words "El Dee Spec"...

Cuzzo and I had some items boxed and some heavy furniture to be delivered to his Ex' house about 55 miles away in Raleigh....We pulled a trailer up there Monday....Naturally we had to do some organizing in her garage before we could unload....Yesterday we boxed the remaining items and delivered those today...Good news is she wasn't there either time....That leaves the piano at the lake house and we have a friend that's supposed to take it....Trust it's a crap shoot even giving away a piano....If he doesn't come soon it's the sledge hammer and saws-all to the rescue....I'm praying he comes....Tomorrow the plan is to hit the dump and do a little cleaning in the garage to facilitate a clean area to cut the sheetrock for the laundry room ceiling....Cuzzo has been crying about there being no water at the lake house....Today he said he was gonna tell the Ex no water no sheetrock....It has been off for over a year....1/2 million dollar house now....I told Cuzzo we're gonna hang the sheetrock and then tell her we need water to continue....Because we do....Finishing and painting both require water from the git go....She had told Cuzzo way back that if he would think ahead he could fill some buckets and bring them with him....That has ground my gears since I heard it...When the sheetrock is hung and the message delivered the clock will begin ticking...I feel that 3 weeks is time aplenty....after that I'm through....

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    @ fill some buckets :blink: is she for real?

My thoughts exactly! Dee, paychecks are good, but I know you'll be glad to have Cuzzo's Ex and her house in your rear view!

Tracy, it was very kind of Jerry's niece to reach out to many of us to let us know of his passing. She told me he had a massive stroke, so at least Jerry didn't suffer a long, lingering illness.

Bella is already loving the deck. She sees new things to bark at from her higher perch! I have a feeling she's not going to like the railings when the go on...the stairs seem to be an inconvenience to her, preferring to just jump on and off the sides :lol:

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    Cuzzo's Son called last night...He lives at the Raleigh house and the Ex stays mainly at Carolina Beach....Ex has a plan in motion to get her Mom to sign her the right to sell the lake house....Son says Ex hasn't seen her Mom since Christmas....Mom is at a posh rest home....There will be a notary at the Raleigh house waiting...We've got a friend who retired from the SBI who gave us the low down on the notary years back...It's all way past shady and the Son wants no part of it but really has no choice unless he cuts those purse strings....We're down to the sheetrock now....Soon it will be over unless we get more work...Work I won't accept unless I'm very well rewarded...I'm about done with Crazyville.....Thanks for letting me vent...

Spike's head goes on a swivel when I pick him up....That better view point allows him to see a lot more obviously....He also likes to try and make the steps in one jump....That often ends in a dislocated knee...Ask me how many times I've got it back in place for him...Happens when he goes to jump and there's not 110% traction....little slippage and hyper extension dislocates it....Whatever is wrong is common to Mini Pins...When he's trotting along sometimes he does a little skip...Vet asked about the dislocation when I told her about the skip...Not a big issue and I declined having both his rear legs operated on in an attempt to repair it....She said something about a groove in the knee joint not being deep enough...So they're gonna split him open and grind his bones in an attempt????? Negative Ghost Rider.....Negative

Got my other Odin Mini / Hellbeast going....Coincidentally ran out of the Jam Monster Strawberry Custard in the other Odin....Switched that to a new to me Vaptasia Killer Custard....Way less flavor and way more pleasing for me...saw Red's Apple getting rave reviews so I went with that in the other Odin....Pretty good apple at first but now all I get is coconut....Still not bad but where did the apple go???? My guess is Red's uses coconut to get up under the apple....

My Dodge has set with my new enclosed trailer attached for months....batteries died...yeah it's got two....there hooked in series so you gotta unhook them to test them...I unhooked and charged them both...let them set two days and they both tested good....There's a lot of stuff connected to the driver side positive battery post...Under close examination I found the terminal split right where it tightens down....Dang old Dodge wants $381 for that cable...Way to much going on for just a regular style replacement end....So to save the almost $400 and a day of labor I'm now an expert on military battery cable ends and Fusion solder ready cable lugs...I'll order all the stuff before Monday morning shipping....At least the batteries are gonna last a while longer....I also found out my truck's starter pulls 800 amps when starting....That's not playing area....

Good thing I got kicked out of Agriculture I in the 9th grade....I landed in a room full of girls in Typing I as a result....Better story is what I did to get kicked out of Ag....Cuzzo had some seeds and I switched mine out with the teacher's....Still not sure who ratted me out....I denied any knowledge....

Reactions: markfm

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2010
    South Carolina
    Good thing I got kicked out of Agriculture I in the 9th grade....I landed in a room full of girls in Typing I as a result....Better story is what I did to get kicked out of Ag....Cuzzo had some seeds and I switched mine out with the teacher's....Still not sure who ratted me out....I denied any knowledge....

Hahaha!!

Sounds like Spike has the same deal with his knees as Bella...luxating patellas. My vet did mention that surgery can be done, but said as long as it's not causing any pain or lameness there is really no need for it. She did strongly suggest I not do any agility training. Clearly she's never seen a 40lbs Border Collie with a case of the zoomies, which now includes a jump onto and across the deck :lol: The deck hits me about waist high, so just a tad over 3ft.

El Dee

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2010
    DIXIE
    As long as Spike can dig his nails in and get traction when he jumps all is fine...First time it happened I was sitting in the beach kitchen....vinyl flooring equals a slip and a dis-located knee....wood on the deck is the same....carpet or earth is no problem....Spike's issue is he always puts his all into a jump and tries to regulate the landing....He can't do stairs because he wants to clear them all in one fell swoop....I didn't see cutting him wide open as necessary....

908Tracy

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 29, 2010
    NJ
    Guys....my daughter elopes this weekend. I can’t post about it on fb until she does but wow, what a flood of emotions!!! So sad that covid has robbed them of their day as originally planned but yet so happy for them to have found their perfect partner in life.
    We will have a big renewal ceremony next October with family but for now, the two of them are flying off to tie the knot and start their life as Mr & Mrs.
    Pass the tissues please!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Guys....my daughter elopes this weekend. I can’t post about it on fb until she does but wow, what a flood of emotions!!! So sad that covid has robbed them of their day as originally planned but yet so happy for them to have found their perfect partner in life.
    We will have a big renewal ceremony next October with family but for now, the two of them are flying off to tie the knot and start their life as Mr & Mrs.
    Pass the tissues please!
    Big congratulations :wub:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread