• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Obama ask why are you a christian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
Well the is very similar to the christian bible in its beliefs. It even teaches about Jesus. I states just like the bible does that if you don't belive in its teachings that you are going to hell. That sounds just like the bible(I am the truth, the way and the light. The only way to heaven is by way of the son). Also let us not forget how many people christanity has killed and tourtured in the name of religon.

Yes there are , have been and always will be Crazy Muslims. On the other hand it will also be like that with Christians also. Let us not forget Jim Jones who killed 900 people in christs name. I know he was just crazy. But look at it from a buddists eyes and you would say that them christians are all killers.

There are many religons that are very similar to christianity. But they just have a few different beliefs within it. Even Christianity has 12 or so different sects within it.

By the way I am Christian and I go to church twice a week for those of you who might think I am christian bashing. I just want people to realize that a few crazy SOB's do not make up a whole population.

Yes, there is good and bad in all of us as we are born under the original sin. There are some who profess to be Christians, but they are wolves in sheep's clothing The guy who murdered an abortionist, I rebuke. I understand why and agree that abortion is murder, and no one will be able to change my mind on that. Just because this guy's cause seems justifiable, murder is murder. Period. If this guy is a true Christian, he believed a lie of satan's and will be paying for it the rest of his life.

What we 'try' to do here, is Honor our Savior, Jesus Christ and study God's Word, which is sharper than any two edged sword. Truth is truth. Lies are lies. If someone states they are a Christian, I'm not judging, I'm just the fruit inspector. Jesus gives all of his children fruits of the spirit, and I'm just checking on the fruit....that's all. But, if it walks like a duck, it quakes like a duck, colored like a duck, long billed like a duck, it's not a chicken!:laugh:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
  • Deleted by LisaLisa
  • Reason: This is a forum for Christians.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Quote Originally Posted by ukeman
I think you so called Christians are so flammable... trash Obama and then run behind you bibles.
And then I'm sure you'd vote for any white stars and stripes and bible thumping hypocrite who btw happens to be placing the almighty dollar above true Christian charity.
Now I see how it works... vote your white bible and then turn a blind eye to what that vote does/did to the country and the world in the last 28 years.
Do you really see Jesus standing behind the SCOTUS decision to allow corporations to control elections in this country? Name me one candidate you voted for who doesn't?

You are so confused Dear Heart. TRUE Christians who have a relationship with the LIVING CHRIST (Not Christianity the Religion in title only, or as it's been DISTORTED by the Spiritual entities of the darkness of these last days) have NOTHING to do with the Arena of Politics or of MEN.. period. You're pointing your finger and accusing US in your post, but you don't see the hatred in yourself. You're getting this upset over your perceived insults of a Man whom you don't know whatsoever.. only a projected Image. Then you call our Bible the 'white' Bible.... (Last ditch stratagem - Pull out the old proverbial race card, when in doubt.. (lol) You then proceed to call us money-grubbing white racist bible thumping hypocrite followers... (lol)... I see how this works. All we're 'trying' to do is speak the TRUTH in Love.... but we are called to be 'lights' in a dark world that's been blinded by Sin... and that also means 'separating' ourselves FROM the EVIL.. which is the entire ARENA of POLITICS and any MAN who is appointed KING over us regardless of political party, Religion position, race, color, what have you. I don't see JESUS having ANYTHING to do with the corruption of any of the politics of his day, except He paid His taxes. We (true Christians) are just to be light & salt in a lost & dying World that has been indoctrinated into great delusion... we're just trying to elude it ourselves & save others while we're at it as we're commissioned to do. Christ told us 'darkness' would hate the 'light' that is in us, and those who choose to follow MEN instead of Him would be led into destruction eternal. Please, don't be so 'hateful' here.. this is after all a CHRISTIAN Forum. I don't HATE you, even though I disagree & find what you're saying hateful & offensive.. sincere albeit, but sincerely wrong also. Why don't you give 'us' the same benefit of the doubt that we give others & give us the opportunity to 'clarify' our thoughts & beliefs before you judge & condemn us.
ukeman, I will pray the Lord blesses you & gives you understanding and leads you to HIS light.... In Christ's holy name I pray, Amen.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
By the way, TRUE Christians have never killed anybody in the name of God... only Satanicly appointed NUT JOBS have done that, because they KNEW this stratagem would convince & sway MILLIONS away from the truth of GOD and into eternal damnation. Whenever you see an alleged RELIGION killing in the name of God, I show you a political ideology masquerading under the guise of religion. Read the Bible I implore you... Christ's message is one of Love & Peace... Read the Qu'aran and you'll see it's all about WAR, bloodshed and killing the INFIDEL... there's no peace in it. I know because I was MARRIED to a Muslim and read the Qu'aran myself. I've also read the Bible. I suggest anyone in doubt of the diametrically opposing themes of these two books do the same.. Please, can we have some PEACE on these threads again?! WHERE are these People coming from and WHY are they here? WHY do we bother them so?!!!!! ('pulling my hair out' Emoticon needed here)

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
By the way, TRUE Christians have never killed anybody in the name of God... only Satanicly appointed NUT JOBS have done that, because they KNEW this stratagem would convince & sway MILLIONS away from the truth of GOD and into eternal damnation. Whenever you see an alleged RELIGION killing in the name of God, I show you a political ideology masquerading under the guise of religion. Read the Bible I implore you... Christ's message is one of Love & Peace... Read the Qu'aran and you'll see it's all about WAR, bloodshed and killing the INFIDEL... there's no peace in it. I know because I was MARRIED to a Muslim and read the Qu'aran myself. I've also read the Bible. I suggest anyone in doubt of the diametrically opposing themes of these two books do the same.. Please, can we have some PEACE on these threads again?! WHERE are these People coming from and WHY are they here? WHY do we bother them so?!!!!! ('pulling my hair out' Emoticon needed here)

LOL! Its' time for a wine cooler or something Blonde!!!!!!! :):)

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC
Yes, there is good and bad in all of us as we are born under the original sin. There are some who profess to be Christians, but they are wolves in sheep's clothing The guy who murdered an abortionist, I rebuke. I understand why and agree that abortion is murder, and no one will be able to change my mind on that. Just because this guy's cause seems justifiable, murder is murder. Period. If this guy is a true Christian, he believed a lie of satan's and will be paying for it the rest of his life.

What we 'try' to do here, is Honor our Savior, Jesus Christ and study God's Word, which is sharper than any two edged sword. Truth is truth. Lies are lies. If someone states they are a Christian, I'm not judging, I'm just the fruit inspector. Jesus gives all of his children fruits of the spirit, and I'm just checking on the fruit....that's all. But, if it walks like a duck, it quakes like a duck, colored like a duck, long billed like a duck, it's not a chicken!:laugh:

I am by no means justifying the actions of a few bad Muslims. But many Americans are just hearing a few things that a few Muslims are doing and condeming the whole religion. Lets face the facts. If all Muslims were terrorists they would be able to take over the world. There are over 4 billion Muslims in the world. Thank god they are all not crazy.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
  • Pav
  • Deleted by LisaLisa
  • Reason: This is a christian forum.

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC

Well here is a few passages from the bible showing how peaceful Christians are. Take 10 seconds to look at it from an outsiders point of view. This is what Jesus said himself. 1) I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35). 2) As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

Le us not forget about the old testament. Moses killed thousands upon thousands of people. God killed whole cities, and by the way the whole earth except for moses and family.

Here is a question. Do you think someone who is not from our religion (Christianity) would look at us as a peaceful people? of course they wouldn't. How do you think a Muslim feels when we call their wholly sacred Qu'aran a terrorist manual?

And the title "True Christian" is just some smoke and mirrors trying to protect your Christianity. If you are a christian then you must believe what the bible says completely. Not just pick out the parts that you like. If you do that then you are not a TRUE Christian. You are a misguided, Satan missled Sheep.

I have read the bible Old and new testaments and I have read the Qu'aran. You are mistaken. They are equally violent and they say basically the same thing. If you don't believe in this religion you are going to hell. The bible just says it in a nicer way. It says I am the way and the light. The only way to me is by way of the sun. Translated If you don't believe in me then you will go to hell.

By the way to answer your question WHERE are these people coming from and why are they here? Read your bible. Genisis - "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Well here is a few passages from the bible showing how peaceful Christians are. Take 10 seconds to look at it from an outsiders point of view. This is what Jesus said himself. 1) I did not come to send peace, but a sword. I am sent to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" (Matthew 10:34-35). 2) As for my enemies who do not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence" (Luke 19:26-27).

Le us not forget about the old testament. Moses killed thousands upon thousands of people. God killed whole cities, and by the way the whole earth except for moses and family.

Here is a question. Do you think someone who is not from our religion (Christianity) would look at us as a peaceful people? of course they wouldn't. How do you think a Muslim feels when we call their wholly sacred Qu'aran a terrorist manual?

And the title "True Christian" is just some smoke and mirrors trying to protect your Christianity. If you are a christian then you must believe what the bible says completely. Not just pick out the parts that you like. If you do that then you are not a TRUE Christian. You are a misguided, Satan missled Sheep.

I have read the bible Old and new testaments and I have read the Qu'aran. You are mistaken. They are equally violent and they say basically the same thing. If you don't believe in this religion you are going to hell. The bible just says it in a nicer way. It says I am the way and the light. The only way to me is by way of the sun. Translated If you don't believe in me then you will go to hell.

By the way to answer your question WHERE are these people coming from and why are they here? Read your bible. Genisis - "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"

God has the right to destroy those who hate and oppose Him. He is Holy, He is the creator, He has the right. Violent? Maybe, from an unbelievers perspective, but it's justice, Holy Justice. I have not read the Quaran, so I can't really comment about it. But I have read the Bible, and I don't see violence in the way you have presented it.

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
We are all sinners, but I see there are skeptics who want to know why we as Christians are a less than passive to even an agressive lot.
But words are telling aren't they. Treat others as they would treat you is a real reversal of Judeo-Christian principles. Another of Obama's statements is that your personal salvation is based in the collective salvation of all through our good works. That is also contrary, we each must earn salvation in our own heart. Your salvation can never come from others. That is sacriledge and desicration. It is then immensely and purely a personal commitment to God's will and teachings, body and soul. I am not going to judge Obama for his theology, or his perception of it. Or place judgement of myself in the hands of another human being. But I will fight evil to my death, if need be. Anti-Christ be damned.
The correct Principle is to treat others as you want to be treated. The goal is to live the kind of life you'd like all to strive for. And all in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Because without Faith in God you cannot sustain Hope for the good of all, or extend Charity without condition. Those three principles are not a choice of one or more, they must stand together. That's the hard part for humans.

Last edited:

LisaLisa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
We are all sinners, but I see there are skeptics who want to know why we as christians are a less than passive to even an agressive lot.
But words are telling aren't they. Treat others as they would treat you is a real reversal of Judeo-Christian principles. Another of Obama's statements is that your personal salvation is based in the collective salvation of all through our good works. That is also contrary, we each must earn salvation in our own heart. Your salvation can never come from others. That is sacriledge and desicration. It is then immensely and purely a personal commitment to God's will and teachings, body and soul. I am not going to judge Obama for his theology, or his perception of it. Or place judgement of myself in the hands of another human being. But I will fight evil to my death, if need be. Anti-Christ be damned.
The correct Principle is to treat others as you want to be treated. The goal is to live the kind of life you'd like all to strive for. And all in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Because without Faith in God you cannot sustain Hope for the good of all, or extend Charity without condition.

Great post Kate!! :):):)

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
Thanks LisaLisa, but don't not debate politics, because then your values are not known or considered. I've kind of given up on that in this Forum, because judeo-christian Principles are generally scoffed at as insignificant or worthless for Government practice. As if we want a Theocracy, but nothing Man could endeavor would come even close to theocratic. What would they do with the greed and self-righteousness. It would still be there, an impossible conundrum.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
The reasonI didn't put the whole thing in was only to save space. That's why I also posted the link so you could read it all. Not some conspiracy going on here.
Lisa politics is a subject you can argue from now until the day you die and you can never get to an end. Your smart to not argue it. I don't argue anymore either, I state my opinion once in awhile but try my hardest to stay away from the argument. I don't care if I can't stand what Obama is doing to this country but he is a human being and a Christian and for that I'm happy for him.

Last edited:

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
LisaLisa & Kate51 you are both so lovely and stated many truths so perfectly.
As for me? (I don't drink.. lol)

I'd just like to add as a reminders to our Christian selves.. (lol); Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I keep allowing myself to 'war' with people who hate Christians, Christianity and totally misunderstand the Bible and misrepresent it or state it's History totally out of context as illustrated above by Mr. Bigham. Your response was both beautiful and accurate LisaLisa... (thumbs up). In essence we can't 'win' because they will wear you down by using the fact that you're fighting a fight with 'their' weapons.. which are not of peace or love, which ours must be.
My Arena & calling is not fighting the Christian Atheists or the 'other types' of infiltrators who obviously just want to divide & taunt us for their own pleasure, sort of like they did in Rome back in the day.. (lol) My commission is winning the lost for Christ... I'm going to stick to that from now on, & like you said LisaLisa.. leave the rest up to God. "Father indeed forgive them for they know not what they do, what they say or even on whom they should believe"... Amen

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC
I am not debating if god has the right to destroy things. But if you read it, it clearly sounds like violence to an outsider. Just like when people read the Quaran they get things all twisted up and say that the Quaran preachers hate and violence. We are talking about people judging a religion as a whole. When just a few people in that religion are bad. When someone brings your faith and beliefs in question you get upset and feel as though you are being attacked. I understand that us christians believe that there is no other way to heaven only through christ. But the quaran and all other religions preach and teach the same thing that their way is the only way. We as christians must realize this and respect it. We are taught to love everyone and be nice to eachother but here we are attacking people based on uninformed opinions.

Could it be that for the most part most religions started with one and through time and translation have developed into several religions? Most religions teach the same basic things. Love eachother, be kind, help one another and so forth.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
blondeambition3 I agree with your thinking. I pray for the non believers constantly and I'm so glad I was introduced to Christianity. I will seek and try to bring anyone I can to Christ but I won't argue with the unbelievers about it because all they are trying to do is ridicule, mock and drag the Word of God through the mud. By me arguing it with them I'm helping them to belittle it. I also have to worry about false prophets as Jesus warned us about. The evil one is sly and cunning and won't quiot trying to deceive us. I am so happy to have found this forum and the wonderful members that are in it. May God bless and protect you all, in Jesus precious name amen.

Bigham1

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Camden, SC
LisaLisa & Kate51 you are both so lovely and stated many truths so perfectly.
As for me? (I don't drink.. lol)

I'd just like to add as a reminders to our Christian selves.. (lol); Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I keep allowing myself to 'war' with people who hate Christians, Christianity and totally misunderstand the Bible and misrepresent it or state it's History totally out of context as illustrated above by Mr. Bigham. Your response was both beautiful and accurate LisaLisa... (thumbs up). In essence we can't 'win' because they will wear you down by using the fact that you're fighting a fight with 'their' weapons.. which are not of peace or love, which ours must be.
My Arena & calling is not fighting the Christian Atheists or the 'other types' of infiltrators who obviously just want to divide & taunt us for their own pleasure, sort of like they did in Rome back in the day.. (lol) My commission is winning the lost for Christ... I'm going to stick to that from now on, & like you said LisaLisa.. leave the rest up to God. "Father indeed forgive them for they know not what they do, what they say or even on whom they should believe"... Amen

You are totally off base with what I am trying to convey. We as Christian americans are condemming a whole religion based on the deeds of a few and what we hear from the media and are told from our friends. I was mearly trying to point out that if someone who was not a christian read the bible could come up with the same conclusion that we do about the muslim faith. There was no other hidden adjenda, no satanic influences or malintent.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Jesus sums it all up for us here;
Matthew 24:3-24 (King James Version)

3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Just another 'comparison' between the two Religions - Christianity & Islam...

God gave us the 10 commandments - No need to post those.. but for those of you who 'think' on the surface Islam is comparable to Christianity I give you the 'basic tenets' of Shariah Law - the 10 commandments of the Qu'ran so to speak;
Tenets of Shariah Law

Examples of Shariah Law include the following: (from the authoritative source Reliance of the Traveller, The Sacred Manual of Islamic Law)

* Requirement of women to obtain permission from husbands for daily freedoms;
* Beating of disobedient woman and girls;
* Execution of homosexuals;
* Engagement of polygamy and forced child marriages;
* Requirement of the testimony of four male witnesses to prove rape;
* Stoning of adulteresses;
* Lashing of adulterers;
* Amputation of body for criminal offenses;
* Female genital mutilation;
* Capital punishment for those who slander or insult Islam;
* Execution of apostates, or those that leave the religion of Islam
* Inferior status for all non-Muslims, known as Dhimmitude.
* Concept of Taquiyya: A Muslim may lie or deceive others to advance the cause of Islam.

I agree that most 'mainstream' or non-practicing Muslims are harmless & ineffective... but I'm imploring those of you who believe the Bible is the same as the Ou'aran neither understands or has read both. The God (Allah) of the Qu'aran is Pagan moon God, Christ is just a messenger NOT His Son, Christ did NOT die on the cross for the sins of the World, Allah just used deception, which is a form of lying, and made it appear he was crucified, when in fact he wasn't... Allah 'called Christ up to be with Himself'.. Christ did not suffer & die on the cross for our Sins as the Bible states. I don't really 'care' what anyone believes as long as they truly ARE peaceful about it... it's God that has the issue with WHAT we believe... because what we believe we live, we share and we espouse to others. It brings death when what we believe is a lie.. or just half truths. I stand for the Bible and the word of God only. So in closing. In closing, there's alot I don't like about Shariah Law, but if it's ever instituted in this Country we can glean some of the positives out of it.. There'd be no more Alcohol, No more pornography, prostitution, homosexuality, freedom to worship the religion of your choice, and we'd be praying five times a day! (LOL)
Good night all & God bless & keep you!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread