OBS Engine NANO RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
I really like the Serpent SMMs drip tip on my nano :)
aa70064de6117f6658fd955147387337.jpg

Skickat från min SM-G935F via Tapatalk
I use the merlins

Vaperx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
After all this time I was always using TC in all my tanks. I noticed on my dna I would need to change the cotton every 2 days. The Nano didn't do well at all with TC for me. Muted Flav all the time so I tossed the OBS in a drawer.

Now I decided to switch back to watts for the first time in 10 months. Gave the Nano a shot and haven't put it down in a week since getting the Geekvape Aegis mod. Honestly what a difference in Flav using this the Nano in watts. Also I don't need to change the cotton for 4-5 days now. It's actually been great
19e834f6b5162bd8ac2db8c948dedc1f.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
I broke out the Engine Nano last night. Haven't used it in a long time. Works great in TC on one mod but not so much on the other. Great flavor but when I saw how quickly it went through e-liquid, I remembered why I stopped using it. I still love the damn simplicity of the Engine Nano! I wish they'd make a 6 or 7ml version of it...maybe put a shorter drip tip on it.

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
Once I discovered the engine nano I got rid of all my other tanks and bought 4 of these. Been loving em for a multitude of reasons but yet still felt compelled to order the serpent SMM tonight. I have had great experiences with serpents in the past and this one just piqued my curiosity. Now I'll probably go crazy over this tank and have to replace all the engines. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I broke out the Engine Nano last night. Haven't used it in a long time. Works great in TC on one mod but not so much on the other. Great flavor but when I saw how quickly it went through e-liquid, I remembered why I stopped using it. I still love the damn simplicity of the Engine Nano! I wish they'd make a 6 or 7ml version of it...maybe put a shorter drip tip on it.
I go thru 4-5 ml a day with my Nanos. It's a little more than my last tanks (Merlin's)

How much liquid does everyone else consume with theirs?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Once I discovered the engine nano I got rid of all my other tanks and bought 4 of these. Been loving em for a multitude of reasons but yet still felt compelled to order the serpent SMM tonight. I have had great experiences with serpents in the past and this one just piqued my curiosity. Now I'll probably go crazy over this tank and have to replace all the engines. Lol

Dibs on the Nanos.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
well it's not the red or green that i requested but I see on element vape's site that the obs nano is now also available in rainbow. so that brings the offerings up to (5) SS, Black, Gold, Blue and now Rainbow. They don't show a picture of it but then they didn't show the blue either just had it as an option.
I must see the rainbow version. MUST!!!! :) I searched for it but ended up with a case of shinyitus from a few Pinterest pages I landed on. There is some beautiful stuff out there that I have purposefully avoided seeing. Oops. Too late now. Resist! The rainbow IJoy Genie is tempting. Tell me it is no good

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
I go thru 4-5 ml a day with my Nanos. It's a little more than my last tanks (Merlin's)

My daily consumption is at least double if not triple of yours. Nano is among one of the 5 tanks that I switch using. Btw all my juice are 6mg nic and each tank with a different juice.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I must see the rainbow version. MUST!!!! :) I searched for it but ended up with a case of shinyitus from a few Pinterest pages I landed on. There is some beautiful stuff out there that I have purposefully avoided seeing. Oops. Too late now. Resist! The rainbow IJoy Genie is tempting. Tell me it is no good
I just saw the rainbow ijoy genie.. WoW!!! Very nice

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
It really looks good and it uses the new size batteries too. I think I saw one for $46 too. Goes way up from there.
Apparently, it is exactly like the Captain, just a jazzier look. Those mods have great reviews and I do like the new battery. It is nice that the Genie comes with the batteries - iJoy rewraps, but that would do to start. I will sleep on it. I have to buy that rainbow OBS Engine Nano though - sight unseen. A picture would be great, but not essential

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I can't find a picture of the OBS Engine Nano in the Rainbow color, even at Element Vape. I did find a photo of the OBS V tank in Rainbow and I feel sure the Engine Nano would be similar. I am sold. I will post a photo when the beauty gets here.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 1.28.23 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 1.28.23 AM.png
    232.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA

I average 20ml per day. 4 nano's, 5ml each . Different flavor in each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread