Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
thats what I was thinking today........this thing is the best...EVER, I pulled out a carto yesterday and I was like "I use to think that was good???? Man, I guess I need to buy two or three...or four and be done with it. Imeo, you really did make something VERY SPECIAL! Thank you for all you do!

Hey Sax, if you think Imeo outdid himself with Odyss, wait till we all see what he comes up with by end of year.

I give you the MIND OF IMEO

matrix_animated_avatar_100x100_656631.gif
[/IMG]

critterbug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2009
Herein, VA
rofl That's hilarious, imeo. Clearly the target audience is not your female clientele, but maybe we're in the minority. But then again, it cracks *me* up; what more could one ask? And, on the other side, all imeo videos are graphic candy for all gg-philes alike. ;)

On topic: I did dry burn one, killed it, reloaded, and I swear the dry burn left some charred residue that took a few vapes to puff out.

Shaitaan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Syracuse, NY
Ay yi yi, I thought I was heat vaping at 2.6- 2.8 @ 6V. I'm a piker
afire.gif
[/IMG]

:evil: hehe thats ok...the first coil i ever wrapped for my iatty was around 2.1 ohms w/ the 36ga nichrome that came with it...and I still tried it out at 7.4....now you're talking about a warm vape lol.... tasted fine as long as i vaped quick and not slow like when using it at 3.7v.....needless to say I didnt vape long with it as I didn't want to burn out that first coil so quickly :evil:

steve321

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2011
Great Britain
I also buy this string. It is very good :)

i couldn't understand that website, there was no translate, I've just found some ody wick so ordered 10m

BTW Imeo, how do i tell the difference between a stainless steel telescope and a nickel one? they look the same, feel the same?

Last edited by a moderator:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
they look the same but maybe you can see a thin black thread on nickel ones
i couldn't understand that website, there was no translate, I've just found some ody wick so ordered 10m

BTW Imeo, how do i tell the difference between a stainless steel telescope and a nickel one? they look the same, feel the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread