Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ok guys and girls, you know that I am thinking all day and night about new things for GG series. 2 days before I had the best idea in the world. An idea that will save you from China stuff permanently and

it will work in a much better way that China stuff
it will be rebuildable in a very very easy way
it will have liquid control
it will have basic feeding
it will have adjustable center pole to fit ALL mods
it will work in all bottom feeder mods (those that seal or not seal the center pole of an atomizer)
it will have adjustable air control in botton feeder mods (those that seal the center pole of an atomizer)
it will not get flooded while you refill your tank
it will fit inside ALL tanks in the market including GG tanks like AVS, UFS and Ody
You will accept the drip tip of your choice
It will be able to be longer to fit anywhere (with UFS style adapters)
it will be able to be used as a simple dripping atomizer
You will be able to vape the liquid quantity of your choice with this atomizer because you can put it inside YOUR tank
it will be inexpensive
it will have exactly the same size like a 510 atomizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rickroll:

Ithaka can wait if you agree

This atomizer can fit everywhere. No reason to carry with you anything but only this small thing and put it in any mod (Chinese or not) or/and in any tank in the market.:blink:

My idea is you buy 3 of them. One will be in use, the other will be ready for use and the third will be used for spares

ps....... I always had a dream to make a thin atomizer (like China atomizers are) but rebuildable and in a very easy way too. Now not only this dream came true but we can made an atomizer with much more features than China stuff and more features than any other atomizer in the market Chinese or not. And of course user friendly:)

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The plan is like this Dave:

GGTS-UFS will be ready in about 15 days
The pendency parts that I am making now (current preorder) will be ready in 2 months
Ithaka or small atomizer will be ready in 2 months

So we need 4,5 months for Ithaka or the new atomizer. All these if we forget the Proteus. If we include Proteus in the project we need another 2 months.

My suggestion is to make first the current preorders, then the Proteus or the thin atomizer. Thats the plan on my mind. Do you agree on this?

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much kw.:)
I hope that this atomizer will be the best seller of the vaping world
Imeo you are the Da Vinci of vapor! You will forever be known as the one and only. Imagine if earth had the internet back when Da Vinci was alive, this is what it would be like.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Also, imagine the possibilities. After this atomizer we can make a special 14mm tank at 45mm height that will fit this atomizer and it will be able to carry 2ml of liquid. Maybe we can make a new base for Penelope and put this atomizer inside and Penelope will take 4,5ml of liquid!!

I am thinking now all the things we will be able to do with it and I feel very happy right now:)

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
this is all very exciting!!

Would this be a silica or Mesh wick? I hope for SS mesh.

Also, as excited as i am for this, i woudl really like to see the Proteus finished.

My opinion: (in order)
-preorder soon to be shipped
-Proteus
-NEW small atomiser..hopefully with the attachments to get it in all the other tank systems
-Ithaka
-more preorders

I think if the electronics issue with the Proteus have been solved, then it should be first to be finished as it has been delayed.

Also, imagine the possibilities. After this atomizer we can make a special 14mm tank at 45mm height that will fit this atomizer and it will be able to carry 2ml of liquid. Maybe we can make a new base for Penelope and put this atomizer inside and Penelope will take 4,5ml of liquid!!

I am thinking now all the things we will be able to do with it and I feel very happy right now:)

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
I'm excited to be able to have a small rebuildable that will fit inside my UFS's and I prefer dripping. Imeo you amaze me the way your mind is constantly working and coming up with new ideas. As an x smoker who now loves vaping, you are a treasure. Thank you very much.
Ok guys and girls, you know that I am thinking all day and night about new things for GG series. 2 days before I had the best idea in the world. An idea that will save you from China stuff permanently and

it will work in a much better way that China stuff
it will be rebuildable in a very very easy way
it will have liquid control
it will have basic feeding
it will have adjustable center pole to fit ALL mods
it will fit inside ALL tanks in the market including AVS, UFS and Ody
You will be able to put the drip tip of your choice
It will be able to be bigger to fit anywhere (with UFS style adapters)
it can be used as a simple dripping atomizer
You can vape the quantity of liquid of your choice with this atomizer because you can put it inside YOUR tank
it will be inexpensive
it will have exactly the same size like a 510 atomizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rickroll:

Ithaka can wait if you agree

This atomizer can fit everywhere. No reason to carry with you anything but only this small thing and put it in any mod (Chinese or not) or/and in any tank in the market.:blink:

My idea is you buy 3 of them. One will be in use, the other will be ready for use and the third will be used for spares

ps....... I always had a dream to make a thin atomizer (like China atomizers are) but rebuildable and in a very easy way too. Now not only this dream came true but we can made an atomizer with more features than China stuff and more features than any other atomizer in the market Chinese or not.

madgr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Athens, Greece
I would just forget about Proteus. just my opinion. Especially without the electronics. I myself along with many other people find 14500 batteries just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. If you want stealth mode there is always Stealth :)P) with 18350s and as for the penelope her match is GGTB. End of story. So Proteus will be a waste of money. A really beautiful waste of money but still. 14500s just ain't gonna cut it.

So my suggestion:

Current preorder -> Ithaka -> New atomizer.

The thing is we've seen Ithaka and ...well. WE WANT IT. end of story.

cardboardcutout

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
scotland
imeo dont you think about all the people who paid £70+ for the penelope expecting the protues to follow soon,
mind the list had over 2,000,
2,000 penelopes@ £70 =£140,000 or there abouts,sorry imeo no excuses please,everyone expects the protues before some other atty,
i would agree if this new atty had new technology without gf wick but as far as i can tell the iatty,ody and penelope are basically the same workings,ok maybe a differant size and shape but inside just the same so wats going to be different with this new one as even the ithaka is basically the same,
i love my gg stuff but have a think on wat i am saying as i am 100% right,pp customers are waiting and wanting the proteus and most have all your other atty so dont need another,your ship seems to have a small hole and its best you fix it now before your boat sinks.
this post is not intended to upset or harm,i just say wat others are thinking.

silverrocks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
USA
www.ihatesilver.com
I would just forget about Proteus. just my opinion. Especially without the electronics. I myself along with many other people find 14500 batteries just NOT GOOD ENOUGH. If you want stealth mode there is always Stealth :)P) with 18350s and as for the penelope her match is GGTB. End of story. So Proteus will be a waste of money. A really beautiful waste of money but still. 14500s just ain't gonna cut it.

So my suggestion:

Current preorder -> Ithaka -> New atomizer.

The thing is we've seen Ithaka and ...well. WE WANT IT. end of story.

NOOOO, I've been waiting for the Proteus since months, please don't cancel Proteus Imeo !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread