Status
Not open for further replies.

VPDownunder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2010
Tasmania, Australia
I will do that Esx. Ody is a new product, its the best out there and it cant be any better to my opinion (exept one small detail that new Ody will have) so I will produce it again. I just want to produce some things that I have in mind and I never managed to make them. I never made the GG4S for examble. I know that I have to make more Odys and more GGTS and.... But I want to make my new thoughts true too. I know how much money I lose everyday by doing this but I dont care. I care only for you and by making a new GG I am sure that will please you more than making an existing GG product again.

You're the inspired genius Imeo, I have complete faith in your ideas you just need to clone yourself a few times and you'll be right ;)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If you only have the upgrade kit then you can buy the pieces for the basic kit from Bruce buddy:)
did say was my fault for prematurely purchasing, but I don't think it is too much to expect compatability... but hey, I am def not looking to cause any arguments whatsoever, just venting my frustration.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Dont think that I dont feel bad about this issue VP. I would be very pleased if I was able to make all things you and me want. But its impossible. But I am still trying hard to do my best. I want to drive the e-cig world in a new level every single day
You're the inspired genius Imeo, I have complete faith in your ideas you just need to clone yourself a few times and you'll be right ;)

dazzer1975

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Rochdale...sadly.
Thank you Daz. :)
Beruce is the USA seller. Where do you live? USA?

No, I am in the U.K. but do have family in the u.s. who could purchase for me.

I got the upgrade kit from Australia only the other day expecting to pick up an ody on the next production run, I just didn't know it would be different, entirely my fault.

If I could pick up the bits and pieces even if its from a load of different suppliers that would be awesome to be able to make an ody with my ody upgrade kit.

EsxPaul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2012
UK

I got the upgrade kit from Australia only the other day expecting to pick up an ody on the next production run, I just didn't know it would be different, entirely my fault.

If I could pick up the bits and pieces even if its from a load of different suppliers that would be awesome to be able to make an ody with my ody upgrade kit.

Going by what Imeo has said, I would imagine Cameron at e-cigz london will recieve Odysseus parts and kits at some stage.

dazzer1975

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Rochdale...sadly.
Emailed e-cigz just been told to wait 2 months for the next availability, no more details than that.

I think he might have meant just parts already out there, not sure if parts will continue to be made for the current gen ody... if so, that would be equally cool though.

Either way, ah well, what will be will be, :)

dazzer1975

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
Rochdale...sadly.
lol always at the back of the queue, thats me lol

anyway, i've calmed down and put it all in perspective, its just an atty and tank... albeit a very nice one lol

Anyway, thanks for the replies everyone and especially imeo for the patience displayed along with the interaction with your customers, always nice to see that.

just having a vape so have chilled a bit now :laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
if you cant find what you need in UK then you can buy from the Greek seller, no problem Daz. Its site is: e-smoke guru | mainmenu

cliffy1

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
DURHAM UK
I have a problem I have been using my Ody in E2 mode and the item No 11 the Odysseus Atomizer Insert has stuck solid into item No1 Odysseus Base and of course I cannot get to the other parts No`s 6,15,13,12,11 and 14 ( see Odysseus Exploded (Full E2 Mode).pdf -- February 15, 2012 9:02 pm -- 183k ) I am hoping Cam will have these parts coz at the moment I can only use the Ody in ce2 mode. The parts had been lubed with Vaseline but there is no way that it will shift.and it was not screwed in cross threaded it went together very smoothly.Not a happy bunny at the moment.:blush:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread