Cisco

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2009
NY, State of denial
www.avidvaper.com
they must have found 2 of them under the couch, because i was able to order 1

Actually it was 3...:)

Just had a handful, a few people have their orders on hold for open center posts so I put these back up with no notifications. We should have the open center post towards the end of the week. in both black and stainless with a few more options coming in the next weeks...

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
Just had a handful, a few people have their orders on hold for open center posts so I put these back up with no notifications. We should have the open center post towards the end of the week. in both black and stainless with a few more options coming in the next weeks...

First off *phew*.. I saw in the other thread they were up and out and I thought I missed it. Again.

Anddd... what other options may we dare ask? Did the different resistance bits get worked out? Please don't tell me you're going to offer them in pink. ;-) -Magnus

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
I think the other options were the open post that aren't available yet.. but should be next week

that said.....i got my HH today!!!!!!!!! breaking the baby in and right now, first thing i notice is the draw is definitely different.... it is a little bit tighter than what i'm used to on the 306, but i think i like it.. reminds me of using an analog, i'm not sure yet lol

my vapor at the moment is equivalent to a 306, but i'm still breaking it in, will report back later

EDIT: you know how everyone draws for a few seconds then exhales? i feel like i only exhale for that amount of time because that's as far as i can inhale -.-; (because it's a tight draw)

Last edited:

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
bleh okay, something's wrong with this one... it's definitely burning something and i have no idea what it is. i've tried blowing everything out.. reprimed 5 drops, vaped was still burnt. tried another 3 drops, still burning something. definitely think there's something wrong with this one... any ideas cisco or HH?

edit: before it got really messed up and was burning something.. i noticed i'd put 3 drops, 2 airy, not so much vapor type hits.. then it was burnt. dropped another few drops same thing... 2 airy, not so much vapor hits. that's when i then decided to blow everything out and at least 5 drops came out.. so i know it wasn't dry. tastes like it's burning something internally even though i know there's juice in there.

Last edited:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
bleh okay, something's wrong with this one... it's definitely burning something and i have no idea what it is. i've tried blowing everything out.. reprimed 5 drops, vaped was still burnt. tried another 3 drops, still burning something. definitely think there's something wrong with this one... any ideas cisco or HH?

edit: before it got really messed up and was burning something.. i noticed i'd put 3 drops, 2 airy, not so much vapor type hits.. then it was burnt. dropped another few drops same thing... 2 airy, not so much vapor hits. that's when i then decided to blow everything out and at least 5 drops came out.. so i know it wasn't dry. tastes like it's burning something internally even though i know there's juice in there.

whats the ohms reading on it?

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
whats the ohms reading on it?

1.4 ohm. was running it at 3.5v on the provari (the highest it would let me without E2ing)

the other one is working just fine at the moment though.

EDIT: just tried it again and it will work.... but it's getting burnt way too fast.. only after 2 hits. i think it's not soaking the juice not fast enough or something.. i'm only using by 20% vg too. the one that's working well hits really smooth... this other one is hitting really harsh. the good one is 1.5ohm, the bad one is 1.4ohm, and i'm messing with the voltages with the provari

any way hoping to hear a fix for this from HH or Cisco on this

Last edited:

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
my 1.3oHms at 3.3V runs dry quite often. its expected from the amounts of vapor its producing so I find myself having to drip more often and if I dont allow enough time so that the liquid gets where it has to go I get a dry not so pleasant taste. but when I do let it sit for a bit its back being the divine fog machine that it is!
love this thing!

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
sorry chain posting, and chain vaping -.-; but no one else is really posting how they feel about these atomizers so anyway

right now the good one, is super smooth, it to me is identical to a 901 atomizer, the throat hit seems slightly lower on this compared to a 306, and the draw is very similar to a 901 too. will update more later

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
my 1.3oHms at 3.3V runs dry quite often. its expected from the amounts of vapor its producing so I find myself having to drip more often and if I dont allow enough time so that the liquid gets where it has to go I get a dry not so pleasant taste. but when I do let it sit for a bit its back being the divine fog machine that it is!
love this thing!

thanks for the opinion. gonna let it sit some more then. kinda sucks having to let it soak for a long time, i'm impatient ;D will update

H_Bomb

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Orleans, MA USA
www.avidvaper.com
sorry chain posting, and chain vaping -.-; but no one else is really posting how they feel about these atomizers so anyway

right now the good one, is super smooth, it to me is identical to a 901 atomizer, the throat hit seems slightly lower on this compared to a 306, and the draw is very similar to a 901 too. will update more later

Ok try this. Drip enought to get a good hit. Then stop and add enough drops until it gurgles on the draw if not gurgling add another drop untill it does then add ANOTHER drop then vape. This thing has a specific level of juice fill that it likes to stay at and even iff there is 5 drops in there it can still run dry it need to be able to cycle juice through the pump. In short 5-6 drops to prime the pump then another 2-3 to vape. If you flood just start again till u find the atty's sweet spot.

To make it easy don't even worry about counting drops if it doesn't gurgle for a second it needs more. :evil:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread