Not open for further replies.

Itshak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Israel
Itshak, your orders were shipped.

Yipi kay ey thanks a lot Bruce,appriciate this very much.
Now lets hope those postmen can do this rollerblades thing :laugh:
image.jpg

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Wow, glad I got what GG stuff I have when I did, these new prices are probably enough to keep me from slowly building a collection like I had planned. I'm sure there are good reasons for it, but it's at the point it's just to rich for me to justify buying any new devices.

EDIT: Seems it was just a website glich, nothing to see here.

Last edited:

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Wow, glad I got what GG stuff I have when I did, these new prices are probably enough to keep me from slowly building a collection like I had planned. I'm sure there are good reasons for it, but it's at the point it's just to rich for me to justify buying any new devices.

I was just going to post saying JGG was basically the same price as the GGTS and a great value for all it comes with then I went to COV and saw the new prices listed. Not sure what happened there if it is a typo or if the price has increased but I kinda agree. Although since JGG will not be made as a whole unit again I guess it is kinda a moot point.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
prices are exactly the same, nothing changed fright. Ok, I am going to check the prices you said
I was just going to post saying JGG was basically the same price as the GGTS and a great value for all it comes with then I went to COV and saw the new prices listed. Not sure what happened there if it is a typo or if the price has increased but I kinda agree. Although since JGG will not be made as a whole unit again I guess it is kinda a moot point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread