Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
It's the mp3 upload port.
R

Inclusion of the MP3 player, as well as mind reading capability, math skilled hamsters, flux capacitors and a camera have not yet been confirmed.

Just wanted to set the record straight at this point in time

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Inclusion of the MP3 player, as well as mind reading capability, math skilled hamsters, flux capacitors and a camera have not yet been confirmed.

Just wanted to set the record straight at this point in time

Yep, probably it's only in my beta.

R

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
A direct quote from the ProVape Facebook page: (Bolded by me)

"ProVape, Inc. -- We will have some more details posted here soon and all the info will be on the website Tuesday morning Oct 13th along with the order button. Stay tuned."

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Blah, blah, blah...:drool: all this coming from someone who questions the integrity of American grown tobacco (where the nic from ProVape's juice is extracted from.)
Obviously, you like trolling/stirring the pot. Wanting to support a local company is not the same thing in being curious about the origins of their ingredients of something that you take into your body. I never once had a problem with the fact that the nicotine came from US grown tobacco, but was curious if it was organically grown/GMO free... I can go to the grocery store and buy US grown apples...and in the next row over, they're are US grown GMO-free, organic apples, and I can make an educated choice as a consumer, because I know. So wanting to know about the tobacco used for the nicotine extraction is a fair question. Never once did I say I had a problem with it being grown in the USA-- you created that illusion to attack me.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Trademark for it says variable voltage/variable wattage...hhhmmmm... We can only hope for a higher wattage mod!!!!! :headbang:

ETA- a box mode with curved edges would be awesome

This is why I got that beta test Radius ^^^^^ Back when this thread first started, I predicted a curve box mod so I won the prize
anypne believe me yet??? :cool:

I'm drooling GIRL! Coming to Vegas? /lol The hintsville capital of the world. :)

LOVE Vegas..hate the flight

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Wrong again. Wanting, asking, begging ProVape to extend their products capabilities a bit to be inclusive of us who happen to vape more than 40w is not causing trouble, it's the constant bashing of us by those who don't Vape like us that is starting all of the conflict.
I did not see it as that.

Agree to disagree.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DPLongo22

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe

Well, ambitious tasks take their time. The mind reading function is intimately related to the brand new Wattomator that keeps the actual power
level invariably at 7 watts while it offers a real-time detailed view of the Hamster at work.

Integrated magnifier for the display? - now you know why!

The Wattomator is a revolutionary new feature designed to dissociate wattage and vape enjoyment in the vaper's brain. It discourages
controversies and enhances emotional bonds within the Vapers' Community.

And Angi with her Beta seems to be quite relaxed already :toast:

Kasanova

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2014
Wiggles, NJ
So I finally did some research about this Kabuki tank I've been reading about on this thread. Let me tell you, tanks looks awesome, but the only down side is, that I only found one that takes Nautilus coils. I haven't used premade coils since I purchased my first Kayfun last year. Is there a re-buildable deck Kabuki for us dual coil users? If so, I'll take 2 :)

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
A direct quote from the ProVape Facebook page: (Bolded by me)

"ProVape, Inc. -- We will have some more details posted here soon and all the info will be on the website Tuesday morning Oct 13th along with the order button. Stay tuned."
My mouse will be hovering on Tuesday!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
So I finally did some research about this Kabuki tank I've been reading about on this thread. Let me tell you, tanks looks awesome, but the only down side is, that I only found one that takes Nautilus coils. I haven't used premade coils since I purchased my first Kayfun last year. Is there a re-buildable deck Kabuki for us dual coil users? If so, I'll take 2 :)

Nope. Pre-Built coils is what the Kabuki uses and is the singular reason like you, I haven't bought one. I'm now exclusively an authentic Kayfun guy myself!

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
maybe the bump holds the chip giving room for two batteries and a 60 watt limit.

I believe Vape 360 made a comment, and I paraphrase... "The Battery" can be changed in 40 seconds. To me, this means a singular battery, and many of us are assuming it is a singular 18650. Maybe it's a LiPo pack with a connector though, he would still call that a battery, probably.

There is no rebuildable deck. The whole point of it was to make a high quality, non-rebuildable tank that uses readily available drop-in coils.

The KayFun 4 is great, and meets your needs with the ability to do dual coils...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread