Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
OH MY! That's just about spot-on perfect. I have had the pleasure of squirrels in my hair (I've raised three) in addition to birds and butterflies and flowers in my hair. I've also raised a cottontail and hand-fed deer. Now - If you could just add an overfed raccoon on my shoulder, a Siberian tiger tackling me around the knees, and a black bear clawing my head, and ... while yer at it, might as well put me in a tree with a bull moose under it. That would just about do it!
View attachment 65138

IF I could I would, however these other "Classic Paintings" of "Wood Nymphs and Satyrs" will have to do:

Nymph+and+Satyr+by+Alexandre+Cabanel.jpg

AND - This "Classic Sculpture":

L10232-103-lr-1

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hey Uncle: What's up with the quote at the bottom of all of your posts? Did you forget to uncheck a multi-quote check? LOL

Nope - Actually, when I first saw it as the Signature of Prism, I liked it so much - I asked them if I could quote them and use it as "My" Sinature for awhile . . . And of course, they said I could . . .

So Now "I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you" and I am "Blaming" everything on "You" too ;) . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Last edited:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
BY the way - the new LED bling REALLY change up the amount of glow you get!

Driving home from Kentucky it was raining and there was basically no white stripes to be seen and I had to cover the end of the ecig cause my hubby was having problems seeing when I took a drag:)

Oh man - driving in that terrain under those conditions - NOT fun! Glad you made it home safely. :)

The bling caps really do amp up the light. I hadn't considered what that would be like while driving though. It is nice to be able to see the light flash when the battery is kaput. Or is it just me that had trouble with that? Prolly so ...

By the way: NICE new avi !! Bet the guys'll like that one. I can imagine ya singin' "Santa Baby ..."

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Nope - Actually, when I first saw it as the Signature of Prism, I liked it so much - I asked them if I could quote them and use it as "My" Sinature for awhile . . . And of course, they said I could . . .

So Now "I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you" and I am "Blaming" everything on "You" too ;) . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I gotcha. Well ... it probably is my fault. Might as well confess right now. ;)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
WELL - I don't know whether he was ever hiding . . . View attachment 65186

He was visiting with me for a while - that was till this weekend . . . View attachment 65187

Then he was supposed to be back home with Rave, after she got all the cows out of the WOODS . . .

HOPEFULLY - He's there, since I got this picture today ;)

turkey%2Bsitting%2B4%2Bweb.jpg

View attachment 65188

No ... That doesn't look like my Sweet Tom. Maybe he got a look at our weather forecast and decided to hang out in Florida for a few more days cuz he hasn't made it home yet. I will not worry, I will not worry .... :cry:

BTW - I see you're sporting a new avi as well. VERY Cool!! :2cool:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
No ... That doesn't look like my Sweet Tom. Maybe he got a look at our weather forecast and decided to hang out in Florida for a few more days cuz he hasn't made it home yet. I will not worry, I will not worry .... :cry:

Must have been a picture from up north though . . . :)

I'm sure - he will show up :D

BTW - I see you're sporting a new avi as well. VERY Cool!! :2cool:

Yea - I needed to put "My" New York Attitude Back On for awhile . . . ;)
(He was thankfully, from an ECF "Net-Friend" who found him for "Me" :) )

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia

Hahah very funny loved it.
Rave loved the gallery photo with the big cat, oh what an experience to be around a tiger for a day!!!
Uncle thanks for sharing your pics- they were wonderful. Especially that beautiful table.
You know i think crystal & toodie maybe long lost family
012bc4e2-04c5-3549.jpg

Hehe.
Nice shot Vapian, loved the guitars in the background.
Im on sale strike... Too many bills this month, and still have a package on the way from the last sale.
Just got home from work and chilling around.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
You know i think crystal & toodie maybe long lost family
012bc4e2-04c5-3549.jpg

Might be - there is also Crystal sisters "Black beard" and "Little Bit" (who refuses to have her picture taken) too . . .

Here is a Photo of "Black Beard & Cindy" sitting in their favorite Recliner after a hard day cleaning the "work room":
(BTW: I you notice how "Black Beard" decided to make herself all nice & cozy ;) )

2jcbhu9.jpg

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Thanks everyone for answering my questions!! I am going to let my bottle of cherry steep for a week or so before trying it. So the vanilla prefilled really SHOULD be pink. Thanks to the people that let me know that! I am sorry to say it is a not the vanilla juice for me. However, I will clean the cartos soon with a pile I have ready for that and fill them with something new. LOVE LOVE LOVE SI cartos!!!

4am

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Colorado
Mine are pink-ish too. And that odd taste is just how it tastes. I didn't care for it either. Trying to salvage these by spinning out most of the juice then adding Mint juice to the carto. Still not my fave, but it will do.

Vanilla is my favorite flavor. Hands down. However, I noticed that when changing from 18mg to 12mg, the flavor changed to one I don't care for as much. Is this because of the mg of nicotine? Or do the batches of flavor really vary? I can actually taste the two mg's back to back and definitely tell it's not my imagination. Note: These were two different orders. I still do enjoy the flavor, but not near as much as the 18mg I ordered in October...

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Since, it seems there are a number of people who liked the photos I posted of "The Mill" . . . instead of taking up the thread with more, I uploaded a number of them to Photobucket so you could get a full breath of the place, the property and other buildings, the work rooms/studios/living spaces, "My" Friend - the Artist - Tom Galbriath's Work, and others . . . My apologies that they are not in order - but I am sure you will get a "feel" for the whole place and how really amazing it is (BTW: I live here for a few months in between places and it ia also where I stay everytime I go North - My room is the "Gallery Room" ;) )

However, I can only leave them up for a limited time and you will need to use "millstudios" to get access . . . Here is the link:

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Hope you enjoy viewing the photos ! ! !

View attachment 65289

Last edited:

Pepe Le Vapse

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
St Louis MO
Since, it seems there are a number of people who liked the photos I posted of "The Mill" . . . instead of taking up the thread with more, I uploaded a number of them to Photobucket so you could get a full breath of the place, the property and other buildings, the work rooms/studios/living spaces, "My" Friend - the Artist - Tom Galbriath's Work, and others . . . My apologies that they are not in order - but I am sure you will get a "feel" for the whole place and how really amazing it is (BTW: I live here for a few months in between places and it ia also where I stay everytime I go North - My room is the "Gallery Room" ;) )

However, I can only leave them up for a limited time and you will need to use "millstudios" to get access . . . Here is the link:

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Hope you enjoy viewing the photos ! ! !

View attachment 65289

Thanks Uncle for sharing the pics, very nice place. I could definitely spend some time milling about in there.
That floor with the cast wood burner is awesome..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread