OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
You do not have to give but you have to wait 30 days to take another after you have taken something. It is a nice way to try new things or to give things away that are collecting dust.

Sometimes the person giving asks you have given in the past so many days or other little things. It's fun!

If you post wrong they will politely correct you and help out.

I was unsure of how it worked too, but maybe I will try it. I received a 15ml free from The Vapor Room for being a new customer. Not something I would have ordered. I can't get past the smell, let alone try to vape it. LOL so I know its just gonna sit there collecting dust. I am sure someone else would love it.

DebW

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
California

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
You do not have to give but you have to wait 30 days to take another after you have taken something. It is a nice way to try new things or to give things away that are collecting dust.

Sometimes the person giving asks you have given in the past so many days or other little things. It's fun!

If you post wrong they will politely correct you and help out.

AND - to Follow-up Laura - It is one of the best thing you could do . . .

BTW: at times, you are giving to someone who is in need also . . .

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
So this time around I ordered some blank cartos. Noticed all the juices I am filling with have almost no throat hit now, the other cartos I was using (some 808 pack i got at the mall) i got throat hit. So I am wondering if these might have more resistance or something? most of the juices are from vaporbomb 80/20 18mg and one is local brew at 50/50 ry4 24mg. Anyways I am still trying to find a daily vape, its been so long since I tried the SI sample packs but I remember liking watermelon, grape, and desert joe. Any thoughts or suggestions, i have always read good things about the SI cartos.

One more question, are the SI bottled juices the same as the pre-filled? ok one more :), Do users experience good throat hit from any particular juices?

Retriever

Moved On
Nov 2, 2011
So this time around I ordered some blank cartos. Noticed all the juices I am filling with have almost no throat hit now, the other cartos I was using (some 808 pack i got at the mall) i got throat hit. So I am wondering if these might have more resistance or something? most of the juices are from vaporbomb 80/20 18mg and one is local brew at 50/50 ry4 24mg. Anyways I am still trying to find a daily vape, its been so long since I tried the SI sample packs but I remember liking watermelon, grape, and desert joe. Any thoughts or suggestions, i have always read good things about the SI cartos.

One more question, are the SI bottled juices the same as the pre-filled? ok one more :), Do users experience good throat hit from any particular juices?

I have found that the higher the nic content, the better the th. I think Imagine mentioned something about SI raising the Ohms on the cartos, which would make the resistance higher and decrease th, but you would have to ask her about that. I like Desert Joe too, just haven't ordered any in a while. I really wish SI had a higher nic level than 24mg, and a flavor like cinnamon, as it produces great th. Hope that helps - a little. :)

Last edited:

godAWFUL

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2012
United States
Even though my first order is still processing ( </3, b. ), I'm already thinking about my next order.

Hmmmm, think I'm gonna get some blank cartos and a pass through. Start to get in to my juice experimenting...yes yessss!

Shaking off that n00by feeling. *uncomfortable and slightly inappropriate amount of pelvic thrusts.*

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
I'm not officially up yet , but I wanted to say good morning to everyone while I was up for a few minutes! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Imagine, I just wanted to mention that on the easy battery select page, the picture of the batteries all together in a row doesn't show all the colors available and that there isn't a pictures for every color available either so people might not know other colors exist if they just go by the pictures in picking a battery. Also, is it ok to charge my battery whenever i want or should I wait until it blinks and tells me it needs to be recharged? I ask this because I may want to charge it to full before I go out instead of having to take a half charged battery with me. Thank you!! :)

Power pack question for anybody who knows!! I'm thinking about getting the Power Pack in case my electricity goes out and I wanted to know how long it takes to charge the power pack a how many batteries can you charge on it before you need to charge the Power Pack again? Also, can you leave it charged and put away for months until you need it when the electricity goes out? Thank you guys!!!!! :)

Last edited:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I'm not officially up yet , but I wanted to say good morning to everyone while I was up for a few minutes! I hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

Imagine, I just wanted to mention that on the easy battery select page, the picture of the batteries all together in a row doesn't show all the colors available and that there isn't a pictures for every color available either so people might not know other colors exist if they just go by the pictures in picking a battery. Also, is it ok to charge my battery whenever i want or should I wait until it blinks and tells me it needs to be recharged? I ask this because I may want to charge it to full before I go out instead of having to take a half charged battery with me. Thank you!! :)

Power pack question for anybody who knows!! I'm thinking about getting the Power Pack in case my electricity goes out and I wanted to know how long it takes to charge the power pack a how many batteries can you charge on it before you need to charge the Power Pack again? Also, can you leave it charged and put away for months until you need it when the electricity goes out? Thank you guys!!!!! :)

It's ok to charge your battery anytime you want. As a matter of fact it's slightly better for Lithium batteries not to discharge them fully. Not so with other types of rechargables like Ni Cad or Nimh as those will develope a "memory". I use an automotive jumper battery as a backup so I can't help you much on the power pack but I try to check the charge on all my batteries every couple of months or so. Lithium batteries hold their charge a loooong time when sitting idle.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana

G'Mornin' to you too kblush !

Yes - you can charge the batteries long before they are depleted. I used to set mine up to charge before I went to bed.

On the power pack: After we talked about it yesterday, I dug mine out so that I could recharge it. Now it isn't made by the same manufacturer, but mine still had almost all of its charge after sitting idle for four or five months.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Hey there Laura and SmokinGee, SandySu & Fishman !

It's a reeealllly foggy morning here. Fog is one of my favorite climatic conditions in the woods - so mysterious and romantic. It makes for some neat photo ops as well:

DSC03421.jpg

WebMistress89

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2011
Canada
www.rhiannagreene.com
Even though my first order is still processing ( </3, b. ), I'm already thinking about my next order.

Hmmmm, think I'm gonna get some blank cartos and a pass through. Start to get in to my juice experimenting...yes yessss!

Shaking off that n00by feeling. *uncomfortable and slightly inappropriate amount of pelvic thrusts.*

Juice expirementing is great, I have like 3 orders on the way i made awhile back for a ton of diff flavours, I am gonna try every coffee variation ever!!! french vannila raspberry cappacino all that.

You defenatly will have some that you dont like, but its half the fun.

Oh yeah and have you filled your own before?
I was super noob when i did and i screwed a few up... But teh SI cartos are so much easier to fill than the other blu ones i had before

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
It's ok to charge your battery anytime you want. As a matter of fact it's slightly better for Lithium batteries not to discharge them fully. Not so with other types of rechargables like Ni Cad or Nimh as those will develope a "memory". I use an automotive jumper battery as a backup so I can't help you much on the power pack but I try to check the charge on all my batteries every couple of months or so. Lithium batteries hold their charge a loooong time when sitting idle.

Hi Wuzz!! :) Thank you for so much information!!! I didn't know that about different types of batteries! That's really interesting! I'm so glad that you said that I can charge it whenever i want! Now I'm thinking about putting it on the charger after each vape session. Yes I have "sessions"! lol I have to do this to limit how much I vape or my Volt would be glued to my face!!! :D Thank you for the good idea about buying a 12mg and an 18mg to make 15. Right now I'm going to stick with the 18 though because it seems to be working well for me! Still though,I get a few times a day when I have to grab my 24mg carto and vape that for a few minutes when what I'm getting from the 18 just doesn't seem enough. I guess that's what you'd call a "nic fit"? I don't know what brings them on. What makes you suddenly need a blast of nicotine especially when you just vaped your normal amount??

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Sherlockholmes - Dunno about oak toothpicks, but I did provide enough oak firewood for friends and neighbors to get all of us through the whole winter. View attachment 76172 [/QUOTE]

Hi Rave!! :) I forgot to tell you how cute I thought your smiley warming himself up by the fire was!! i love seeing new ones! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread