Reactions: Yonjuro

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Looks like the wide deck has been steeped longer :laugh:

For real, wouldn't mind a follow up on how diff those two decks vape/wick.
I'm sure everything will be the same, the only thing that really matters is that they are and remain nonconductive. That certainly is interesting though. Mine was supposed to show up today, I'm going to cry if its not here tomorrow. My wide deck is coming from cloud 9 though so it's going to take a little longer. Should be here by Friday though

Waterdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2014
NH
Beautiful! Dang it's big though! How much was the good clone?

Also, do you typically run your Squape at 10 watts, or in your experience, has it handled 20 watts to make full use of the Provari's abilities?

Lastly, if anyone has any awareness on a precise release date for the next batch, please let us know here! We're all hoping this next batch is gonna be a big one =]

It does look big but I looked last night and without drip tips on the tanks it is the same size as the beyond vapes silo tank, and about 1/8 bigger then the fogger v5. The fogger has a flat top for the 510 drip tip though so in the end it is about the same size as the other two since I cant use as small of a drip tip without my lips hitting the top cap. I put the drip tip I will be using on the R and just to show put the R drip tip on the fogger since that is about the length I like to use on it. In the end it is big but not a holly hell that things is BIG.
image1.jpg image2.jpg

Waterdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2014
NH
She is vaping like a dream. Fogger and silo tank with bvc don't even come close to the flavor and vapor. On the DNA40 so no dry hits regardless but I can tell it is wicking perfect since I have it set at 20watts and it is not hitting the 450 degree mark no matter how fast I chain vape. They are a perfect match!

Last edited:

julpin

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2012
Florida
It does look big but I looked last night and without drip tips on the tanks it is the same size as the beyond vapes silo tank, and about 1/8 bigger then the fogger v5. The fogger has a flat top for the 510 drip tip though so in the end it is about the same size as the other two since I cant use as small of a drip tip without my lips hitting the top cap. I put the drip tip I will be using on the R and just to show put the R drip tip on the fogger since that is about the length I like to use on it. In the end it is big but not a holly hell that things is BIG.
View attachment 390373 View attachment 390374

That drip tip on the Squape looks perfect, may I ask where you get it?

Waterdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2014
NH
That drip tip on the Squape looks perfect, may I ask where you get it?
Major League Vapers Drip Tips authentic

Would assume this is the clone of mlv. I liked the smooth sided one at vapordna better but bought this one on ebay because it does not have the writing on it. Would have spent the money if they could get their initials off the tip. Not needed in my eyes. Company logo is one thing but random initials that are not mine I don't really care for.
Drum Stainless Steel 510 Dripping Drip Tip Internal Dome US Seller Fast | eBay

mrkaos

May 3, 2011
NYC
Ok. It is in. I have two o rings when i put my wide deck on. I think there should be one. One seems a bit smaller. Thoughts?
Sorry. Few drinks in. Built with 28g twisted on a p3. 9 watts with a 3 boost. All i have to say is nice!!! Need to lower nic though. Was a two pack a day guy and a few hits of 18mg got me a nic buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread