Status
Not open for further replies.

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Sorry. Few drinks in. Built with 28g twisted on a p3. 9 watts with a 3 boost. All i have to say is nice!!! Need to lower nic though. Was a two pack a day guy and a few hits of 18mg got me a nic buzz
I built mine on the standard deck with regular 28 gauge, 8 wraps for 1.5 ohms. Running at 14 watts and it's awesome at the second to largest air hole. Can't wait for my wide deck to show so I can do 20 watts with it wide open! Love this thing! And being and to mess with my build without emptying the tank is just invaluable

Last edited:

Waterdog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2014
NH
So for any of you using or planning on using the dna40 temp with nickel you need to fit as much cotton as you can without pulling the coil apart. All of my rda's are fine and dont get close to my 450 temp setting but the R was hitting it fairly fast after a re wick last night. So for a test I did another rewick right now and it is staying around 420 like my other devices. The wick before was a touch loose but I was not flooding or getting any gurgles. What a great combo!

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
So for any of you using or planning on using the dna40 temp with nickel you need to fit as much cotton as you can without pulling the coil apart. All of my RDA's are fine and dont get close to my 450 temp setting but the R was hitting it fairly fast after a re wick last night. So for a test I did another rewick right now and it is staying around 420 like my other devices. The wick before was a touch loose but I was not flooding or getting any gurgles. What a great combo!
The only dna40 I really want is the flask, so so nice and dual 18650. So pricey though. I guess that's all relative. Love the squape! Haha I'm gonna say that alot. It was worth the wait

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Still waiting on my wide deck. Roxy, if your stuff showed up from cloud 9, that should mean I can expect my wide deck tomorrow! Hopefully anyway, I'm having trouble getting the standard deck above 13 watts. I may try a larger coil, my current one is 2.5mm wide. Definitely doing better than the erlkonigin ever did for me though and looks so slick on the p3.

f5b9305f3f48c9f46aff689ffb35f877.jpg

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Still waiting on my wide deck. Roxy, if your stuff showed up from cloud 9, that should mean I can expect my wide deck tomorrow! Hopefully anyway, I'm having trouble getting the standard deck above 13 watts. I may try a larger coil, my current one is 2.5mm wide. Definitely doing better than the erlkonigin ever did for me though and looks so slick on the p3.

How's the noise during a pull, anything like the Erlk?

Hello
nice to see roxynoodle got his squape ;)
roxynoodle made me convincing ,i can better go for the origenal right away.
sorry my english is ljwdflojhlakh ;)

yess the maker of squape is lucky.
the chinese cant copy swiss presicion.

today my W deck wil arive ,am already happy with the s deck i put on yesterday.
and every thing i think i could do with this vape i can .
i try out bamboo,mess,japanese cotton and even i try out a ceramic tube :)
not one time a short.
am very happy with it ,i stil have my swiss army knife from 1983 .
hope he wil last just as long ;)

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I'm still waiting patiently for my SR & wide deck from Cloud 9.

Just checked & it arrived at ISC in NY at 9:46pm last night. I just hope customs doesn't sit on it for several days. Hopefully I'll get it in FL by tomorrow or Saturday. I'll make sure I am home because it is coming registered mail.

They wrote "metal and glass parts" on the customs form to get it through quickly.

mrkaos

May 3, 2011
NYC
Sober now and rebuilt (althought it worked just fine with my messy build) have to say this works great. No issues at all. At 12 mg nic now and no crazy buzz. Had some o rings in the wrong place and still worked fine. Running 1.1 ohm twisted kanthal at 14 watts and some five pawns gambit. The airflow is nuts. Not sure if i like that much yet after coming from kayfuns. I probably just need to adjust. ...... fedex didnt even ring my bell when they came today with my blue top and afc ring.
59c38f6f0e79f8c680bf714398906d17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread