Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Hello All,

It's been a while since we had a contest, but it's been pointed out that we need to bring a little fun back to this place. So here we go.

This contest was inspired by seeing so many old friends the last couple of day, and Lillmew's haiku thread.

So here's the contest.... Best haiku or limerick (thanks Wade) wins. The way it works is that you can post as many times as you want in this thread, and later this weekend (Sunday-ish), I will open the official submission thread. In that thread you can submit your 3 best haikus and we will have a vote. Prizes are not announced yet, but we will not skimp. There will be 5-10 total prizes.

Here's the twist... If you win a prize you will pay it forward to someone else on the forum (thanks Ryan). So really this is just a fun contest with a community building twist.

Submissions can be about V4L, vaping, or someone on the forum (keep it nice). And everyone who participates will receive at minimum a 5ml bottle of our not yet released USA Made juice.

I'll start the fun

Vapefest was a blast
Old and new vapers alike
can't wait for Vegas

LorraineS

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
Ferdinand,Indiana
This contest sounds great.When I started you had so many great contests--loved the video ones.I always loved viewing the entries here & learned so much--helped me feel like part of the family.I did not enter those but it was fun trying to place an order to win a PT.with the right order number.I did not win but I now own 4 PTs & love them,wore out the buttons on 2 manuals already-6 months.That's how much I use them!!! Great product!!Love the newest batteries also..

Mabbo

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2010
Illinois
Ok so here is a real one.

There once was a man named Scott
He paid big tobacco a lot

He coughed and he wheezed,
He snored and he sneezed
And smelled like an ashtray no doubt

Till one wonderful day
When a website came his way