Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
He doesn't like to take showers, he likes to play in them. Big difference... to him anyways.

Try to give him a bath, no bueno, ain't happenin', no way, no how, nuh-uh. "Thou shalt bleed before you bathe me!" Now if you happen to not close the door while you're in the shower, you have company. If you start filling the tub & step out of the room, he'll be in there before you even know it. Typical cat. Try to force him to do something & you won't get very far. Leave him an open, fun opportunity to make a mess, DING! :)

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I had a cat that was kind of clumsy and when I was relaxing in the tub, he was walking on the edge of the bathtub and fell in. He sprung off my legs, scratched me all up and popped out of the tub. I thought, let him wait until I'm done to dry him off. Well, before I got out, he decided to use the litter box. Yep, you guessed it, litter stuck all over him. I jumped out of the tub and grabbed him, threw him into the tub thinking the litter would wash off. It just gummed up in his fur. He ended up getting a really good washing even though he didn't like it. Served him right. :laugh:

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
I had a cat that was kind of clumsy and when I was relaxing in the tub, he was walking on the edge of the bathtub and fell in. He sprung off my legs, scratched me all up and popped out of the tub. I thought, let him wait until I'm done to dry him off. Well, before I got out, he decided to use the litter box. Yep, you guessed it, litter stuck all over him. I jumped out of the tub and grabbed him, threw him into the tub thinking the litter would wash off. It just gummed up in his fur. He ended up getting a really good washing even though he didn't like it. Served him right. :laugh:

Mine's so clumsy we've come to the decision she's actually a pig in a cat suit. The extra weight she carries doesn't help change that outlook; picked her up as a skin and bones stray and like Scarlett O'Hara she'll never go hungry again! :D Seriously, she's never even been able to hit a chair seat, or any other flat surface above 2 feet, with 100% accuracy. There's a 50/50 chance she's going to slide off the other side. :lol:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I heard thru the grapevine that the storm that moved thru the US caused some issues with shipments.
I have four packages I'm waiting on, all seem to be hung up. Looks like it should pan out tomorrow now. This includes my Monday provape order.

That confirms my suspicions... there are going to be some hung over Provari's being sent home soon. It was a Provari Party of Zoe quality I bet.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I cant take this! Update my tracking
PLEEEEEASE!

Sacred Text of Manual

The Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One

Verse three

... Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread