Okay, so I married a Mini Provari 2.5.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimsweep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hardwick, Ma
So the vape funds have taken the lead, way ahead. Have been the Main Purchase Agent for my wife and I since this vape thing started.....and we were close to a Breakaversary date.........well that's out the window. :facepalm: Well I went a little wild, at least by our standards, and got the wife a Mini Provari 2.5 Blue, blue LED, extended warranty, figured we can sell if this ride ends. Had to add a Protank, 5 boxes of Boge cartos, and a sundry of juice. Freakin' mailman is going to wonder what's going on..when the packages start rolling in. Now many of you might wonder what I get out of the deal.....my answer is.....I bought my wife a Mini Provari....:D:toast:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Extended warranty was a waste of money because it isn't transferable and provape will fix your 'vari regardless, assuming it ever comes to that. Of course there's no way of you to know this if you're new and it makes sense to get an extended warrenty for a mobile 'vari so you aren't a sucker by any means.

Get spare heads for your Protank. Phil Busardo's latest youtube video goes on about recoiling them. Also try an iClear30 if you get bored with the Protank, spare heads too.

You and/or the Mrs is gonna love da mini. Don't forget to take pictures.

RHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread