Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well my Provari mini arrived today, along with a KFL (the wife snagged that one up quick enough). I've currently got the 3.1 with Vanilla and Butter Cream sitting on it and it's performing very nicely. Now I just need to get myself a black mini with blue LED and maybe a bronze mini with the green LED. Now I wonder how long I can pawn off my other mods on my wife before she makes me get her one also :D

Lovely! It's a chrome, isn't it? I can't tell for sure from the picture.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Seeing is believing

Something about a Polished ProVari gives me goose bumps. Love it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 42

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Why not just order from Cloud9Vaping in the UK? They have them in stock. I stayed up a bit too late last night and in some kind of weird delirium, I almost purchased the Beta/Matte Semovar kit. :oops:

I started too, but with shipping for the extended kit (which I only want the 18490 tube and hybrid adapter), it was almost $70 (based on current exchange rate) more than I can get it at vaperev for just the 490 tube and adapter. I'm not in that big of a hurry that I'll pay $70 more for it.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
I started too, but with shipping for the extended kit (which I only want the 18490 tube and hybrid adapter), it was almost $70 (based on current exchange rate) more than I can get it at vaperev for just the 490 tube and adapter. I'm not in that big of a hurry that I'll pay $70 more for it.

Good call! I didn't make it that far into the checkout process. I just priced the basic kit with both extra tubes before shipping, etc.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
It's polished and I had to take the picture with my phone and it doesn't take the best pictures in the world.

The shiny ones don't photograph well no matter how good the camera is. I asked because from the angle it didn't look like a 2.5 body design.

I thought it was one of these:

shiny6.jpg

Last edited:

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
The VapeRev kit is 18650 only, if you weren't getting an extended kit (all 3 tubes) you would need to get the basic kit and a 18490 tube.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
The VapeRev kit is 18650 only, if you weren't getting an extended kit (all 3 tubes) you would need to get the basic kit and a 18490 tube.

Correct, but with the current exchange rate between the pound and the dollar, it's cheaper just to get it at vaperev when they have them back in stock. Besides, I just got my Provari yesterday, so I'm not in a huge hurry atm.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
Well my Provari mini arrived today, along with a KFL (the wife snagged that one up quick enough). I've currently got the 3.1 with Vanilla and Butter Cream sitting on it and it's performing very nicely. Now I just need to get myself a black mini with blue LED and maybe a bronze mini with the green LED. Now I wonder how long I can pawn off my other mods on my wife before she makes me get her one also :D

Sweet, just enjoy it while you can give what she wants lol....

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
You got it! There is some hope that our New Coach has everything on the right track... the train has a long way to go yet, but at least we have a ride!!:unsure:

Go Vols!! Beat Candy and UK so we can make it to a damn bowl game and hold this recruiting class together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread