Provari Vape Mail Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Well my Provari mini arrived today, along with a KFL (the wife snagged that one up quick enough). I've currently got the 3.1 with Vanilla and Butter Cream sitting on it and it's performing very nicely. Now I just need to get myself a black mini with blue LED and maybe a bronze mini with the green LED. Now I wonder how long I can pawn off my other mods on my wife before she makes me get her one also :D
IMG_20131114_182241_372.jpg

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Nice! I have major envy of all these polished ProVari's everyone has been acquiring. If she took the KFL what will you use on it?

I've got a ton of choices in tanks (one reason I didn't mind giving her the KFL), but right now I've got the 3.1 sitting on it, but I've got a few carto tanks from IBT and several Dbox and PT2s to choose from. I've also got a Russian 91 on pre-order and that should be here at the end of the month...I hope.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
Nice!! :D Looks great with the KFL!

Good luck with that. My hubby tried to steal mine when I got it, then I bought one for him for Christmas, and instead of waiting for the holidays to be over, he says he's gonna buy one, so I had to tell him and give it to him. Talk about ruining a present!

That happened to me too... with a SnP tank I bought for a birthday gift.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I started out right with my ex when it came to toys... and it paid big dividends for 35 years. Don't pawn the unwanteds off on her, get her gear as good as yours. If she's anything like the special lady I spent much of my life with there won't be any problem from her with you buying all of them you want/can afford down the road.

Last edited:

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
I started out right with my ex when it came to toys... and it paid big divideds for 35 years. Don't pawn the unwanteds off on her, get her gear as good as yours. If she's anything like the special lady I spent much of my life with there won't be any problem from her with you buying all of them you want/can afford down the road.

Trust me, she has more mods than I do. So far she has an SVD, 2 Zmax 3s, an MVP2 and a Hcigar Nemesis that I ordered for myself, but I was at work when it came and she proclaimed it hers since it was so pretty. I let her keep it since I was going to get a Semovar, but Vaperev has been out of stock for the last three weeks and I decided to get the mini first while I wait on them to restock. I'm sure that she will find a mini all wrapped up for her B-Day in January.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I hate it when this happens. Does this mean you have to think of a new present for hubby?

Good luck with that. My hubby tried to steal mine when I got it, then I bought one for him for Christmas, and instead of waiting for the holidays to be over, he says he's gonna buy one, so I had to tell him and give it to him. Talk about ruining a present!

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
...I let her keep it since I was going to get a Semovar, but Vaperev has been out of stock for the last three weeks and I decided to get the mini first while I wait on them to restock.

Why not just order from Cloud9Vaping in the UK? They have them in stock. I stayed up a bit too late last night and in some kind of weird delirium, I almost purchased the Beta/Matte Semovar kit. :oops:

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
darkgear, your chance to get a polished is coming on the 19th. They will be back in stock. I may have to get 2, I already have a black in my cart waiting for this holiday announcement they have coming.

I got one! Yahoo! :). Decided to scour all the B&M's on the island and lucked out.

Sent from my Lumia 1020

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
Why not just order from Cloud9Vaping in the UK? They have them in stock. I stayed up a bit too late last night and in some kind of weird delirium, I almost purchased the Beta/Matte Semovar kit. :oops:

I was in that same place four nights ago. Very next day I found the Mini on ebay and pulled the trigger. SemoVar may come after Christmas, but most likely just getting another ProVari. 1.5 ohm is plenty low for me and it's beyond proven...

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
I was in that same place four nights ago. Very next day I found the Mini on ebay and pulled the trigger. SemoVar may come after Christmas, but most likely just getting another ProVari. 1.5 ohm is plenty low for me and it's beyond proven...

Yeah, I came to the conclusion that the ProVari fits the bill for me at this point. I'll wait for the next version of the Semovar to come out before I consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread