The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Provari Vape Mail Today

Discussion in 'ProVari' started by Big Orange Country, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Big Orange Country

Big Orange Country Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2013
    The South
    Well my Provari mini arrived today, along with a KFL (the wife snagged that one up quick enough). I've currently got the 3.1 with Vanilla and Butter Cream sitting on it and it's performing very nicely. Now I just need to get myself a black mini with blue LED and maybe a bronze mini with the green LED. Now I wonder how long I can pawn off my other mods on my wife before she makes me get her one also :D
    IMG_20131114_182241_372.jpg

2. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nice! I have major envy of all these polished ProVari's everyone has been acquiring. If she took the KFL what will you use on it?

3. Big Orange Country

Aug 10, 2013
    The South
    I've got a ton of choices in tanks (one reason I didn't mind giving her the KFL), but right now I've got the 3.1 sitting on it, but I've got a few carto tanks from IBT and several Dbox and PT2s to choose from. I've also got a Russian 91 on pre-order and that should be here at the end of the month...I hope.

4. amanda211

amanda211 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2013
    BFE, USofA
    Good luck with that. My hubby tried to steal mine when I got it, then I bought one for him for Christmas, and instead of waiting for the holidays to be over, he says he's gonna buy one, so I had to tell him and give it to him. Talk about ruining a present!

5. jetcity

jetcity Keeper of the Provari Ω Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Washington
    Nice!! :D Looks great with the KFL!

That happened to me too... with a SnP tank I bought for a birthday gift.

6. amanda211

Nov 8, 2013
    BFE, USofA
    darkgear, your chance to get a polished is coming on the 19th. They will be back in stock. I may have to get 2, I already have a black in my cart waiting for this holiday announcement they have coming.

7. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    I started out right with my ex when it came to toys... and it paid big dividends for 35 years. Don't pawn the unwanteds off on her, get her gear as good as yours. If she's anything like the special lady I spent much of my life with there won't be any problem from her with you buying all of them you want/can afford down the road.

8. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    They are very nice, I love the finish, I have one of each size. I would post a pic, but my camera sucks. Mine looks just as good as the others pic's you have seen, If you like shiny things, this is one you should get.

9. Big Orange Country

Aug 10, 2013
    The South
    Trust me, she has more mods than I do. So far she has an SVD, 2 Zmax 3s, an MVP2 and a Hcigar Nemesis that I ordered for myself, but I was at work when it came and she proclaimed it hers since it was so pretty. I let her keep it since I was going to get a Semovar, but Vaperev has been out of stock for the last three weeks and I decided to get the mini first while I wait on them to restock. I'm sure that she will find a mini all wrapped up for her B-Day in January.

10. WindyCityJoe

WindyCityJoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2013
    Phoenix, AZ
    Nice setup, you'll have to post on here when the big sale is official.:toast:

11. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    I hate it when this happens. Does this mean you have to think of a new present for hubby?

12. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Why not just order from Cloud9Vaping in the UK? They have them in stock. I stayed up a bit too late last night and in some kind of weird delirium, I almost purchased the Beta/Matte Semovar kit. :oops:

13. darkgear

darkgear Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got one! Yahoo! :). Decided to scour all the B&M's on the island and lucked out.

Sent from my Lumia 1020

14. The Ocelot

The Ocelot Psychopomp Verified Member ECF Veteran

[​IMG]

ProVari is good
    ProVari is great
    We are thankful for our vape

15. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2011
    Mt. Juliet TN
    I really doubt the big sale will be anymore than 5% off.. I can't think of anytime they ever had a sale that was anymore than that.

Your new polished is super nice.

16. toddrhodes

toddrhodes Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2012
    United States
    I was in that same place four nights ago. Very next day I found the Mini on ebay and pulled the trigger. SemoVar may come after Christmas, but most likely just getting another ProVari. 1.5 ohm is plenty low for me and it's beyond proven...

17. Susan W.

Susan W. Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2013
    Torrance, CA
    Hey, where'd ya get the sunglasses? I like the top edge and now I think I "need" a pair of them.

18. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2013
    StL, MO
    Yeah, I came to the conclusion that the ProVari fits the bill for me at this point. I'll wait for the next version of the Semovar to come out before I consider it.

19. amanda211

Nov 8, 2013
    BFE, USofA
    Susan, I ended up getting him a snow thrower. But he got that early too. We had 8 inches of snow the other day and had to clear the driveway. So he's SOL for Christmas but our anniversary is 2 days later.
    Thank goodness he doesn't have that gift figured out yet!

20. amanda211

Nov 8, 2013
    BFE, USofA
    Susan, I ended up getting him a snow thrower. But he got that early too. We had 8 inches of snow the other day and had to clear the driveway. So he's SOL for Christmas but our anniversary is 2 days later.
    Thank goodness he doesn't have that gift figured out yet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.