Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
the train has a long way to go yet, but at least we have a ride!!:unsure:

Sad but true. There are some really good players in this incoming class though and these kids coming in should go a long way in curing what ails us. If nothing else, it will be awesome to see a Berry or two back on the field again.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Ha Ha--that would be Vandy--I am sure the auto typing thing changed it. I fight with that thing all the time and lose sometimes too!
I knew who he meant--:)

Actually it was meant to be Candy. I'm on the forums at Volnation and most have taken up the name Candy instead of Vandy.

I'm actually a little nervous about that game since Vandy beat UF last weekend. We haven't lost to Vandy in consecutive years in my lifetime and I'm getting up there.

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Yes. When I saw your picture, I figured it had to be chrome since the polished stainless steel was introduced after the 2.5V body design and yours isn't a 2.5V.

Sharp eye. The person I got it from took very good care of it, I'll say that. There isn't a scratch on it anywhere.

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
More like Anchors Away!!!! Go Big Orange!!!

I grew up in Nashville and granted I've been gone since the early 80s, but when did Vandy actually start getting fans? I mean they never use to have any. :D

I have no idea! Heck, I graduated from Vandy and never thought we deserved any fans. But, when you lose for so long, the number of graduates increases enough that with a few wins...BAM, instant fan base! :lol:

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
I have no idea! Heck, I graduated from Vandy and never thought we deserved any fans. But, when you lose for so long, the number of graduates increases enough that with a few wins...BAM, instant fan base! :lol:

:laugh: Very true. Vandy better hope they can hold onto James Franklin, but if they keep winning, I don't seeing happening.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I grew up in Knoxville and for his entire life my father refused to call 'that' school anything but Peabody :). And yes--a little worried after last week, and two consecutive losses...just can't happen. Fans???? :blink:

More like Anchors Away!!!! Go Big Orange!!!

I grew up in Nashville and granted I've been gone since the early 80s, but when did Vandy actually start getting fans? I mean they never use to have any. :D

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Exactly how it happened--add a few wins...instant fans!

For the sake of the thread...
IMG_2608.jpg

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
I grew up in Knoxville and for his entire life my father refused to call 'that' school anything but Peabody :). And yes--a little worried after last week, and two consecutive losses...just can't happen. Fans???? :blink:

Yeah I grew up just a few miles down 65 from where your at now. Matter of fact I went to John Overton HS over off Franklin Rd.

I'm new to Provari land, but is it wrong to highjack your own thread to talk about football? :unsure:

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Not at all as long as we are talking Provari too!! Love talking football!

We love it here--got back to Tennessee in '95- after several years away-Nashville rather than Knoxville but we felt like we were home!

Yeah I grew up just a few miles down 65 from where your at now. Matter of fact I went to John Overton HS over off Franklin Rd.

I'm new to Provari land, but is it wrong to highjack your own thread to talk about football? :unsure:

Big Orange Country

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
The South
Not at all as long as we are talking Provari too!! Love talking football!

We love it here--got back to Tennessee in '95- after several years away-Nashville rather than Knoxville but we felt like we were home!

Yeah I live amongst the most hated enemy, but we're looking to move back across the state line sometime this spring. Unfortunately though I'll continue to work in Huntsville since this is where the money is in my career field.

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Well you are not far from the state line! Huntsville is a nice town--but I am sure it is tough living in the 'red' state this time of year!

Yeah I live amongst the most hated enemy, but we're looking to move back across the state line sometime this spring. Unfortunately though I'll continue to work in Huntsville since this is where the money is in my career field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread