On stockpiling after FDA deeming regulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando
For those who still prefer EGO batteries and old school clearamizers ( LIKE ME), Virgin Vapor is selling out all of their hardware. Starter kits at $5.00, batteries for $2 and Evod tanks for $2. They also have nauti minis for $12. Just added a load to my stash.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
For those who still prefer EGO batteries and old school clearamizers ( LIKE ME), Virgin Vapor is selling out all of their hardware. Starter kits at $5.00, batteries for $2 and Evod tanks for $2. They also have nauti minis for $12. Just added a load to my stash.

Thanks! I just added seven 1100mah twists to the stash for $18.35 shipped!

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
$5.47 2oz(60ml) ss flask,,dont need needle tip with Griffin's
51nY9ucXc3L._SY355_.jpg

i may get a couple of 8oz flasks to mix up my juices.. right now i mix up 600mls of 1 flavor,, and only sample other flavors here and there. i wouldnt mind having 2 or 3 more 'adv' flavor combos... 1 step at a time lol

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Share this video. Kevin Skipper's (VCC) regular Friday @ noon advocacy show.
****************************************************************************************************

Replay is up on YouTube of #VCCLive Ep 14: Additions to HR2058, SFATA Has A New Executive Director & more...Check it out and share!
The podcast version (soundcloud, spreaker, etc) will be available soon on www.smokefreeradio.com
Please like, share, subscribe for future episodes (www.youtube.com/vapingcc), and remember, you don't have to do everything, but you do have to do something. https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/getinvolved?source=feed_text
#GetInvolved #VCC #vapersrights #ivapeivote #smokefreeradio

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2012
Orlando

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Hey Mike, I remembered seeing this so came back to look it up. Is this big enough to hold around 10 half gallon bottles? I am torn between a medical freezer and an upright. Thanks!
    Not Mike, but my opinion, I don't think 1.1 cu ft would fit 10 1/2 gallon bottles.
    I originally bought one similar to that, and sold it to get something larger.
    This was on sale so I went with this:
    http://www.kmart.com/kenmore-3.5-ch...SellerId=Kmart&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1
    I would bet this one at HD is the same:
    Magic Chef 3.5 cu. ft. Chest Freezer in White-HMCF35W2 - The Home Depot
    I was surprised it easily got down to -15f (not even on the max setting).
    As with any china product, you cross your fingers it will last at least 5yrs.
    It's been running fine for over a year now, but with any freezer, it looks like I will need to defrost it in a few months.
    I have (84) 125ml bottles, packed 4 in a small USPS flat rate box, 21 boxes total.
    There is still room for a couple gallons of VG and a few frozen pizzas.
    I keep mine inside, as it was running too much in my 110deg garage.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Newport News, Virginia, United States
    Hey Mike, I remembered seeing this so came back to look it up. Is this big enough to hold around 10 half gallon bottles? I am torn between a medical freezer and an upright. Thanks!

I got this 2.8 cu ft one:
    upload_2017-8-17_12-2-14.png

Easily if they were laid on their side.
    If kept upright you would have to remove the 2nd and 4th drawers.

Not all of these Medical freezers have drawers though. Some just have a rack or two and would work fine.

Pay attention to the dimensions, and the cubic feet. Measure your bottles, and all of these listing will give you the inside dimensions of the freezer. Yes, you will have to do the math, sorry....

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-17_12-2-14.png
      upload_2017-8-17_12-2-14.png
      398.7 KB · Views: 16

mikepetro

Vape Geek
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013

That Freezer is
    • Depth: 17.75
    • Height: 19.25
    • Width: 18.5
    • BUT.... those were outside dimensions, they dont list inside dimensions. Nonetheless I think 12 bottles would fit easy.
    1/2 gal jug is:
    • Width 3.875 in / 9.843 cm
    • Height 9.875 in / 25.083 cm

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 14, 2012
    Orlando
    That Freezer is
    • Depth: 17.75
    • Height: 19.25
    • Width: 18.5
    • BUT.... those were outside dimensions, they dont list inside dimensions. Nonetheless I think 12 bottles would fit easy.
    1/2 gal jug is:
    • Width 3.875 in / 9.843 cm
    • Height 9.875 in / 25.083 cm
    Thank you. You are such a great help.

Reactions: mikepetro

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 14, 2012
    Orlando
    Not Mike, but my opinion, I don't think 1.1 cu ft would fit 10 1/2 gallon bottles.
    I originally bought one similar to that, and sold it to get something larger.
    This was on sale so I went with this:
    http://www.kmart.com/kenmore-3.5-ch...SellerId=Kmart&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1
    I would bet this one at HD is the same:
    Magic Chef 3.5 cu. ft. Chest Freezer in White-HMCF35W2 - The Home Depot
    I was surprised it easily got down to -15f (not even on the max setting).
    As with any china product, you cross your fingers it will last at least 5yrs.
    It's been running fine for over a year now, but with any freezer, it looks like I will need to defrost it in a few months.
    I have (84) 125ml bottles, packed 4 in a small USPS flat rate box, 21 boxes total.
    There is still room for a couple gallons of VG and a few frozen pizzas.
    I keep mine inside, as it was running too much in my 110deg garage.
    Thank you. I will also look at these. We moved and had to leave my garage fridge behind. My mom is keeping my stash in her freezer and she wants it out. LOL

Pamawoman

Too Blessed To Stress
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 14, 2012
    Orlando
    I got this 2.8 cu ft one:
    View attachment 679545

Easily if they were laid on their side.
    If kept upright you would have to remove the 2nd and 4th drawers.

Not all of these Medical freezers have drawers though. Some just have a rack or two and would work fine.

Pay attention to the dimensions, and the cubic feet. Measure your bottles, and all of these listing will give you the inside dimensions of the freezer. Yes, you will have to do the math, sorry....
    Did you get this one at the open box site also? BTW that site is great!

mikepetro

Vape Geek
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Did you get this one at the open box site also? BTW that site is great!
    Yes, I got it there. Their stock changes constantly though, so the models they have on hand are always changing. I havent seen the one I got listed since then.

Reactions: Pamawoman

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    BUT.... those were outside dimensions, they dont list inside dimensions. Nonetheless I think 12 bottles would fit easy.
    If you had a clear 1.1 cu ft it wouldn't be an issue.
    The problem with these sizes is the compressor takes up space in the inside of the freezer.
    You get 1.1 cu ft, but it's split up with a "step" area.
    If I had to guess, you could stack 6 on their side in the upper area, and 3 standing up across the front.
    58344fef-259c-4868-8f57-195883264905_1.e9df64e1aa9214df851537c8349f257f.jpeg

Bad pic, but you can see the compressor space in the lower back.

Last edited:

mikepetro

Vape Geek
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    If you had a clear 1.1 cu ft it wouldn't be an issue.
    The problem with these sizes is the compressor takes up space in the inside of the freezer.
    You get 1.1 cu ft, but it's split up with a "step" area.
    If I had to guess, you could stack 6 on their side in the upper area, and 3 standing up across the front.
    58344fef-259c-4868-8f57-195883264905_1.e9df64e1aa9214df851537c8349f257f.jpeg

Bad pic, but you can see the compressor space in the lower back.
    Good point, this model is definitely like that.

upload_2017-8-17_14-58-9.png

440BB

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    FDA’s Low-Nicotine Cigarettes Rule Is A Dire Threat To Vaping

The FDA attack on vaping continues. Shifting the issue from cigarette deaths to "nicotine addiction" paints vaping into a corner in the public's eye.

Burying the regulation of liquid nicotine in a 99 page proposed rule so it rides into law on the coattails of making cigarettes "less addictive" is a very effective strategy.

Seems like a real threat to me, maybe the biggest one yet.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Maybe, but this wasn't the only thread he necroed tonight.

Does it matter? He's very involved in vaping, and this is a relevant thread.

On March the 22 we find out if we've succeeded in getting congress to change the predicate date for deeming or not, if not, then not one item of vape gear is legal for sale without going through the expense and time of FDA approval..

Which means your favorite vape gear of today could be gone once deeming takes affect. Just. Plain. Gone.

That's what threads like this are for - for those who are happy to stock up. Even I have a vapocolypse box...

Nice to know what the sales are, how to deal with long term storage and more... we have new people starting vaping daily..

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread