One for the Money!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taintedhalo

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky
Lorikay the first book is good but the farther on in the series ya get the better.... both my sons favorite one is either 12 or the in between numbers ones. Not sure what my favorite one is. Oh yeah all the characters are great but ya forgot carl the monkey...lol Yeah Lady J I agree she might not be quite big enough and I would have loved to have seen Betty White as Grandma but still think it will be good. Tiny Bells cant wait either!!

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
What ARE you all talking about?

:confused:

ONE FOR THE MONEY

That is a link to an area about the movie. It is based off of a very popular author (my wife loves both the books and e-books) that has written many books in a series. I am an avid reader myself, but I am more of the geeky Science Fiction/Fantasy type so I could not make it through Janet's series. No scantily clothed women running around in chainmail with swords. :blush:

*ducks and runs for cover after realizing the audience likely to post on this thread* :lol:

Last edited:

AmandaMarie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Modesto,CA
ONE FOR THE MONEY

That is a link to an area about the movie. It is based off of a very popular author (my wife loves both the books and e-books) that has written many books in a series. I am an avid reader myself, but I am more of the geeky Science Fiction/Fantasy type so I could not make it through Janet's series. No scantily clothed women running around in chainmail with swords. :blush:

*ducks and runs for cover after realizing the audience likely to post on this thread* :lol:

This is just chicks with guns....hehehe

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
notamused.gif

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin

*peeks out from cover *

Neither was I... hence the reason given for not finishing her books. The scantily clad women in chainmail would have done wonders for the male attention span to them! :evil::D:p:D:evil:

*ducks back into cover before the owl can strike*

Seriously though... almost all of the women I know that have tried them have enjoyed them, but the percentage is much lower among men. I would say that the odds are good that if you like to read then you are likely to enjoy the whole series.

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Thanks, CES! I'm reading a GREAT series right now after a LONG drought of bad novels, but they'll go in the que...that's a long list :)

V.C. Andrews has a new series, which is what I'm currently reading...only the first so far, but have the second one here :)

Last week, a friend sent me The Help, so that too is in my future reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread