One happy vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAY73

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
CLEBURNE TX
well i actualy get to use this new plastic bolt i did have a problem with the trustfire batt the inside threading nicked the wrapping off and caused the damn thing to shut down mv offered to replace it but since the pcb did its job i just ate the price of that batt and got two of the em brand imr's and this thing rocks i love it and mv thanks for a great device hoog keep'em comeing...

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Jay73, were these the Flat-Top Trustfire 18650, I bought four when I purchased the VV Gripper and they're too long. Since I want another 3.7V Mod, I considered the plastic Bolt but wasn't sure the Trustfire would fit. There is no battery compartment dimensions listed for any of the Mods, which doesn't help first-timers like me, had to order more Batteries for the VV Gripper.

JAY73

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
CLEBURNE TX
no i bought the 2600mah button top cause the descriptoin on the plastic bolt said it used button top 18650's now i got the button top 2000mah em brand and tge first one i charged is still going strong and i have been vapin my brains out have already gone thru two and a half nova tanks and they last me a day easy so i have pretty much been subing vape for oxygen lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread