The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

One happy vaper

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by JAY73, Sep 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JAY73

JAY73 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    well i actualy get to use this new plastic bolt i did have a problem with the trustfire batt the inside threading nicked the wrapping off and caused the damn thing to shut down mv offered to replace it but since the pcb did its job i just ate the price of that batt and got two of the em brand imr's and this thing rocks i love it and mv thanks for a great device hoog keep'em comeing...

2. SethG

SethG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 25, 2009
    Topeka Kansas
    Just made a coment in another thread about the IMRs. I hope they last... Great stuff so far.

3. MFToms59

MFToms59 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Nevada
    Jay73, were these the Flat-Top Trustfire 18650, I bought four when I purchased the VV Gripper and they're too long. Since I want another 3.7V Mod, I considered the plastic Bolt but wasn't sure the Trustfire would fit. There is no battery compartment dimensions listed for any of the Mods, which doesn't help first-timers like me, had to order more Batteries for the VV Gripper.

4. JAY73

JAY73 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    CLEBURNE TX
    no i bought the 2600mah button top cause the descriptoin on the plastic bolt said it used button top 18650's now i got the button top 2000mah em brand and tge first one i charged is still going strong and i have been vapin my brains out have already gone thru two and a half nova tanks and they last me a day easy so i have pretty much been subing vape for oxygen lol...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.