Ooh ooh mistah kotter! Cartos cartos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
TOOONY!

If the site is telling me the truth, we can now order 902 cartos, si?

Before I place my order I figured I would ask if these are indeed the new and improved 902 cartos with the anti-peel sticker and the deeper cotton fluff stuff?

Lemme know yo!

(I hear the 302 code is still valid as well...)

AND.... "AC Battery Wall Charger List Price $12.95 - The A/C wall charger is the most accurate charger, and a must have charger for the home. Features -This is a universal charger that can charge any Modern Vapor battery."........ I own this charger. It sez "ANY MV batt"... Does that mean it works with the LUX as well?

Last edited:

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Time to test the new cartos. If they're like the new Sidesho cartos, I'm going to like them more than the existing 902 cartos even. We'll see. I'm looking for continued consistent draw, ease of refill and long lasting while hopefully getting a hotter LR burn so to speak. Tony, are these LR or just a redesigned element and filling?

Time to test the new cartos. If they're like the new Sidesho cartos, I'm going to like them more than the existing 902 cartos even. We'll see. I'm looking for continued consistent draw, ease of refill and long lasting while hopefully getting a hotter LR burn so to speak. Tony, are these LR or just a redesigned element and filling?

The new 902 do cartos have a different look about them. Anyone know if there were changes made?

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
i have the new ones but havent tried one yet... heres the diff in the ones i got... no MV logo. small cap on thread end. no rubber donut inside. more filament. temp sticker which covers vape hole. white plug that is hard plastic instead of rubber which snaps in. and it looks like STICKERS THAT WONT PEEL! also has a much smaller box. the 5 cartos fit tight now. im exited to try em when i kill the last of these old 902s.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
My Sidesho cartos rock :)

I know the temp stickers will be replaced by the MV logo, and/or they will be logo'ing the batteries from another post.

I have hard plastic cap, but it's still pliable with a strong paperclip. I'm only using 2 cartos at a time until they wear out (both have been refilled already 20 times or so and really hold an amazing amount of liquid, actually the same or MORE than my KR808s! They're like mini TARDIS's :D One does have slightly more filling than the other but they still hold about the same)

I'm really enjoying the lack of juice in the mouth or having to flick to get that last drop. I was all about those blue foam mods until they got old and stinky where even washing them out didn't help. I'd just spent an hour cutting all new mods for my cartridges when I found the cartos. Then I realized my new SS atomizer didn't work with them very well (very old/used colored carts were too loose). NO worries about that now!

I can continuously vape for an hour or more and it only takes 30-40 minutes to recharge even with the portable charge pack. All the other brands of battery (including some super pricey ones) have a 1:1 ratio or worse on charge time vs. use time. I hope the new cz ones are this good.

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Dear Tony o/

Once your customers are seriously hooked on cartos, can you please order or redesign cases that hold full ecig, extra battery and 3 cartos? Right now my cases designed to hold a spare atty and/or 2-3 carts are wasting 2 lovely spaces. I'm going to try to modify the case to accomodate for now, but something to possibly consider. The cartridge slots are about 1.5mm too small.

Thanks!

OK for those who dont mind a little bare white plastic in your slot (from stretching), if you put the metal end of the cartomizer in first and then push hard at an angle you can FORCE it in those smaller slots!

Last edited:

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Hmmm... I might have an older case, although I got a new case at Christmas that my daughter hand-painted the cover of and it's actually got TIGHTER slots.

Just gotta update you all... I am up to at least 40 fills on my first 2 cartomizers! I work LONG night shift and been really chain vaping this week. I think the flavor is just starting to turn (I use a medium-light colored juice), but dang vapor still hitting the office ceiling!

I'm gifting an MV battery and 2 cartos to my friend visiting for Easter; she's going to be HOOKED ;)

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
I always did an initial fill of 25 drops in the past 902 carto, 20 in the 902 atty cart and 12 or 15 in the Sidesho atty cart. I get 45 drops in these new 902 cartos easily.

Droppers are not all created equal. The hole in the tip of the MV bottles is pretty big! :)

Also what was Tony vaping on Easter?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread