Order Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonigirt

May 11, 2009
I received my order super fast.. ordered it on Thursday last week and got it today Monday its great, the e liquid is great I ordered the unflavored liquid and it let me tell you is good.. the manual passthrough works great on my laptop but not in my car for some reason lol.. but who cares .. will . recommend and will buy again from in the near future.
Toni

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
Rob
Hello I posted a review on the wrong thread. Sorry about that. I guess I will repeat myself again. Lol I ordered my supermini early monday morning and it came today Thursday. Speedy deliery. I also noted on your site it said instead of box comes with a case. I got a beautiful case and a real nice box. I also want to thank you for the free carts., I will order from you again. Anyway thanks for everything. Tremendous service.
Roxanne (roxinal):)

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks Rob, recieved another order, and 2 extra goodies. Will let you know if i have any luck with the batt project.
Thank you, enjoy!
Please keep me updated!

Rob
Hello I posted a review on the wrong thread. Sorry about that. I guess I will repeat myself again. Lol I ordered my supermini early monday morning and it came today Thursday. Speedy deliery. I also noted on your site it said instead of box comes with a case. I got a beautiful case and a real nice box. I also want to thank you for the free carts., I will order from you again. Anyway thanks for everything. Tremendous service.
Roxanne (roxinal):)

It was the comment thread, either way is fine.
Just glad to see that your fully satisfied.
Also, any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
woow, now thats fast shipping and the camel 36 that I bought is just like tw that I usely buy for lot more money.So your my company now! soon as I finish up these 3 bottles of tw juice I got I will be ordeing a lot more it will not take me long I vape about 18m a week with my 901 mag.thanks !

ericscott,

So glad you got it!!!!
Happy camper are ya?

I have had many other customers and reviews mention that GP liquid tastes the same as TW. It may be, I myself have not tried TW ever before.

Giving the satisfaction!

Rob

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Hey Rob
Just got my order today.
3- 801 at's, all alive, using one as I type
1- 901 at, alive on arrival

Took ya up on your Free 30ml special, that's what I'm vaping in one of the new 801 at's, 36mg Flue Cured. The vape is GOOD!

Electronic Shipping Info Received, June 17, 2009
Acceptance, June 17, 2009, 11:08 am, AKRON, PA 17501
Processed through Sort Facility, June 17, 2009, 8:29 pm, HARRISBURG, PA 17107
Processed through Sort Facility, June 20, 2009, 12:08 am, PORTLAND, OR 97218
Delivered, June 20, 2009, 2:59 pm, SALEM, OR 97302

Shipping and delivery 'cross the continent just fine.

Thanks Rob

roxinal

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2009
marshalltown iowa
Recieved my dse901 from goodprophets yesterday so far loving it. Very fast shipping as usual. Rob will you ever get the 401? I would order it from you if you did. Lol Once again thanks for everything. You are a wonderful supplier I will say that for you. I dont think I ever had a supplier who ships as fast as Rob and answers emails so promptly. And greaat prices as usual
Roxanne(roxinal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread