Order Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Received my juice today in really fast lightening speed. Envelope flap was partially opened because it looked like the sticky unstuck on part of it in the mailman's car ( it's been like 100+ degrees down here and my mailman has a tendency to sling stuff )This was a more of a mail issue though and not Rob's.

It was very carefully packed and you can tell he took care with the packaging to make sure it arrived safely. I'm sure his packaging is what helped keep it in and intact despite usps treatment and ghastly heat down here.
I'm a extremely happy camper and plan on several more orders.
I have found my 1 stop supplier for all my stuff!:thumbs:

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Rob! :) Just to let you know, the second order of many this week arrived just fine today! :) Boy, are you always that fast with the shipping??!!!! :thumbs:

With a few extra 510's, (You have the best prices in the country!). with FREE SHIPPING to boot ! :hubba:

Good Prophets are the BEST!! !:thumb:

Thanks again Rob! :thumb:

Thank You!

We try to do our best to have a great experience with us.
We have such high demad right now, that we are starting to look forward to help you better.
Top-notch Service and Rock bottom prices and Good Products....There is not much more to ask for!

Recieved my dse901 from goodprophets yesterday so far loving it. Very fast shipping as usual. Rob will you ever get the 401? I would order it from you if you did. Lol Once again thanks for everything. You are a wonderful supplier I will say that for you. I dont think I ever had a supplier who ships as fast as Rob and answers emails so promptly. And greaat prices as usual
Roxanne(roxinal)

Thanks Rox, We apprieciate the kindness of our customers. You are the ones that keeps us moving along. Without you, GP would be nada!

Received my juice today in really fast lightening speed. Envelope flap was partially opened because it looked like the sticky unstuck on part of it in the mailman's car ( it's been like 100+ degrees down here and my mailman has a tendency to sling stuff )This was a more of a mail issue though and not Rob's.

It was very carefully packed and you can tell he took care with the packaging to make sure it arrived safely. I'm sure his packaging is what helped keep it in and intact despite usps treatment and ghastly heat down here.
I'm a extremely happy camper and plan on several more orders.
I have found my 1 stop supplier for all my stuff!:thumbs:

Wench, I am sure the heat has alot to do with that. We usually put tape on the back--musta been really busy to get it out in time, that We forgot to that day. We are currently upgrading our shipping supplies and looking into all forms of shipping.

Thanks to all,

Rob

Rob,

I am another one of your happy and now FAITHFUL customers. I ordered from GP and I am not looking back. Great customer service! Excellent shipping time! Spectacular product! UNBEATABLE SALES!!! What else can you ask for?
Not only from an ecig store, but from any store... This is the type of service that should be the standard.
Just to give the folks an idea:
dse 901 passthrough
90 ml of liquid
15 blank 901 carts
5 prefilled 901 carts
2 901 attys
AND GOT A 901 STARTER KIT FREE!

Thanks Good Prophets! The sales are impossible to turn down!

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Thank You!
Wench, I am sure the heat has alot to do with that. We usually put tape on the back--musta been really busy to get it out in time, that We forgot to that day. We are currently upgrading our shipping supplies and looking into all forms of shipping.

Thanks to all,

Rob
I had a package come in the other day and the labels had started to ooze off with it being so hot and humid, kid you not.
Just shows how well you packed it that it made it with no probs :D You own.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Received my juice .... Envelope flap was partially opened because it looked like the sticky unstuck on part of it ...
It was very carefully packed and you can tell he took care with the packaging to make sure it arrived safely. ...I have found my 1 stop supplier for all my stuff!:thumbs:

My order arrived the same wench's. The end that was partially open was the one that is sealed from the manf. And as wench sez, the additional inner packing by Rob, tape-bubblewrap-cardboard, contents were fine.

I have already told Rob that he is an evil man :evil:. I look at ECF and he gets my money 8-o

Rob really gets my money cuz the man makes the effort to take care of us. Most recent order there was REALLY minor snafu with available stock and Rob was johnny-on the spot apologizing for any mix-up and offering alternatives to rectify and what can he do to make up for it. Oh my. That kind of response from a merchant is something I've pretty much given up as a thing of the past.

Long story short.

6 901 attys, none doa
30ml 36mg Flue Cured, been reviewed over and over, what I received is as good as they come, good stuff!!

30ml 36mg Turkish, never tried it before but it does have it's place. To me it is very similar to the flue cured but with the sweet factor dialed back. I'm vaping it now in an 801 and it really puts me in mind of a sugar cured cigar.

30ml 36mg Camel, 'nuther one I hadn't tried. I'll be damned but it does come close in flavor to a Camel light. TH and vapor production are light on this one, this will be a good one for adding menthol to.

Rob has done very well by me with respect to price, shipping and customer satisfaction. Very well indeed.

Rob, you are appreciated, thank you.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Nothing but satisfaction,

I am so glad you are so happy. I think we can all have a great experience.
In the end, we can make it happen.

The shipping problems we are currently taking care of. Bettter supplies and better methods of packing. We are putting a whole new packing procedure into play starting now, and will gradually move into a full shipping team.

This, along with more products, and keeping the prices low, and answering all questions, will put GP as a household name. ( I know, it is a little bold to say the least, but hey, we are becoming a known supplier!)

We always try to keep you satisfied, this IS the way it should be.
We try to not leave anything out of the whole experience.
If you keep leaving us great feedback like this, we will continue to please!

Thanks to all,
Rob

Wench

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Pensacola, Fl.
Just placed another order last night ;) It hasn't made it in yet but I have to say Rob not only went the extra mile, he went a extra 10 miles to help me get everything I needed for my brother-in-law.

I have dealt with a quite a few other suppliers and I can truthfully say this is the best customer service and help I've gotten. Heck I've been a online shopper for 15 years and spent more money than I care to admit and truthfully he's topping them all.

I've already got a shipping notice, I think he has a teleporter and beaming them to the Post office, he's fast..

The only bad thing is I find myself with his forum left open and check it throughout the day to see what goodie sales he will have next, I may possibly be addicted to the specials 8-o

Thanks bunches!

NascarFan

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Berryville, Ar.
Got my new 510 yesterday and boy what a smoke. Plenty of Vapor and very nice hit. I love the manual switch. Rob I really like the RY4 that you sent me very satisfying and nice flavor. The Turkish I am still undecided on. The Flue Cured is a great one too. Thank You again for fast services and I Love your surprises.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Hey Rob
OTD here, like the change in your packaging. Just got the most recent juice order, the mailer you used this time is the way to go! No heat wave or humidity is gonna cause that one to come open!

As always, timely shipping, order is correct and yer new business cards are very nice indeed!

later

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
AWESOME supplier!! got my order within 3 or 4 days all the way across the country! Products are great quality. I got the cola flavored liquid and it tastes just like cola! Also ordered some 510 empty carts and they fit the 901b really well. Overall, superior website and will definitely do business again :thumb::thumb:

Your order was one of the lucky ones, as 2-3 had delayed shipping from the holiday.
Great to hear you are satisfied!

Hey Rob
OTD here, like the change in your packaging. Just got the most recent juice order, the mailer you used this time is the way to go! No heat wave or humidity is gonna cause that one to come open!

As always, timely shipping, order is correct and yer new business cards are very nice indeed!

later

Excellent, as I have worked hard on correcting the problems we are facing.
Thanks for the compliment on the cards, as I designed them myself!

Thanks,

Rob

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Yep , the new mailers worked like a charm. Made it through the heat perfectly.
I've handed out quite a few of those new cards to friends to send them your way. Love the back on them with the smoke in a reverse color/negative look. Hmm need to do something like that with mine lol.

I like the cards too, thanks.
The mailers are def. an upgrade, we love how they perform so far.

Hey Rob, Received an order a couple days ago, just wanted to say thanks for the extra carts you threw in. Always good service and excellent track for quick shipping. I have found the Kent flavor you carry is my favorite bar none.

Thanks, we try to take care of everyone.
I havnt tried the kent for a while. The 11mg might be different in flavor. I will have to try.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread