Order Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert_

Jul 7, 2009
Hi Rob, I'm not 100% but I think it was you I spoke to last night about the package that pay pal dropped the Apartment number off of, and you helped me track down the post office it would be at.

Went by there right in the morning and managed to intercept it before they sent it back :)

Smoking with my new parts right now and loving it, thank you so much for helping me out, it had been a stressful day.

Sitting here at work though and I really like the french pipe liquid you threw in for me, delicious and is producing billowing smoke.

:) Very happy and thank you again for calling me back when I didn't even leave a message.

Robert_

Jul 7, 2009
Hey, little bit of a follow up. It's not the most urgent, but the 901 battery I got keeps activating on it's own.

It happens whether or not it's attached to the atty and I've tried blowing/sucking on both ends and it doesn't seem to fix the problem.

It's not an constant on thing, it just sporadically turns on or off

Any ideas on if I can fix this?

Robert_

Jul 7, 2009
It may be a sensitive battery.
Does it work?
If it does, then maybe leave alone until it acts up.
If it doesnt work correctly, try tapping on either end a few smacks.
If it doesnt go away, and it doesnt seem to work your atom, you would have to send it back, and I would replace with a new one.

Rob

It works, but if I connect it to the atty it will burn the cartridge up within ten minutes, and die itself pretty fast.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
It works, but if I connect it to the atty it will burn the cartridge up within ten minutes, and die itself pretty fast.

Robert, send the faulty one back (pm or email if you need address)
When I receive it, I can send you a replacment.

well i have to say i am pleased with GP even though i miss out on the first time buyer special:( but the fast replies and good customer service and prices make up for it :D i have dealt with a handful of suppliers and i have too hand it to rob he does have his **@* together!!!

We try our best to be the one supplier you shop at.

Thanks,
Rob

Robert_

Jul 7, 2009
Robert, send the faulty one back (pm or email if you need address)
When I receive it, I can send you a replacement.

Sounds good, I'll check through the rest of the stuff I ordered, I doubt it but just in case I was suuuper unlucky and one of the other items isn't working right.

Thanks again, tiny stuff happens and glad to be working with a company nice enough to fix it.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Thanks again Rob! :) Good Prophets are really the best! :)

Sounds good, I'll check through the rest of the stuff I ordered, I doubt it but just in case I was suuuper unlucky and one of the other items isn't working right.

Thanks again, tiny stuff happens and glad to be working with a company nice enough to fix it.

These statements go hand in hand...GoodProphets is the place to be!
We strive to make all of you happy...that is all we try to do, at great service levels and product quality that counts.

Thanks to you!
Rob

LordJ

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2009
A, A
Ordered Thursday night,shipped Friday,received Monday.A+ customer service and shipping.So far out of this order I've only tried the vanilla and it is superb.Nice rich vanilla flavor and clouds of vapor.I got 3 bottles shipped for the same price I paid to get 2 bottles at a different site.This will be my only place to get juice from now on.When the kits get back in stock I'm gonna pick up 1 or 2 of those as well.:D

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
Ordered late Weds, shipped Thurs, got it today. Ordered the sampler and just started vaping the Turkish (glad I got the 30ml of 36mg on the second order, which I placed last night, before I even got this one! LOL) and I like it... aftertaste reminds me of how a fresh Camel Turkish Silver tasted before it was lit. Perfect! The Ruyan4 smells wonderful and i can't wait! Also ordered the almond, smells like a cookie! :) My free 'first time customer' 30ml vanilla ended up being a 10ml, but it WAS free! :) Darn! My battery just died... glad I've got that passthru on the way! Thanks!

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
Ordered Thursday night,shipped Friday,received Monday.A+ customer service and shipping.So far out of this order I've only tried the vanilla and it is superb.Nice rich vanilla flavor and clouds of vapor.I got 3 bottles shipped for the same price I paid to get 2 bottles at a different site.This will be my only place to get juice from now on.When the kits get back in stock I'm gonna pick up 1 or 2 of those as well.:D

LJ,

GP will always supply you with the best products, prices and service!
Thanks alot!

Rob

Ordered late Weds, shipped Thurs, got it today. :) My free 'first time customer' 30ml vanilla ended up being a 10ml, but it WAS free! :) Darn! My battery just died... glad I've got that passthru on the way! Thanks!

red,

Somehow I messed it up, but I tried to call you today, no ans.
I sent an 801 case and a 901 case. I thought you might want the 801.
Either way it was free and payback!

Thanks,
Rob

redjazzy1

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2009
Florida
i knew it was a penn number as we have family up there (harrisburg) but i was literally on my way out the door... looked at my numbers and then realized it had to be you! called you when i got to work but got your ans mch! LOL it's all good... and thanks for the extra case! :) i don't have a 901, but i'm considering it over a 510 or a new mod i know someone's coming out with... yeah, i'll probably end up with them all! LOL Thanks again!
steph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread