Origin Vape Giveaway Part 2!! OMG Flavors and Custom Starter Kit Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WifeyCO

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Mile Hi City
7/15 #1
What do you do when you have a bad vape day?

I don't know, I am lucky to not have any really bad days vaping. I had a couple days of not tasting the juice, but I just switched juice for a day and then used a strong mint mouthwash a couple of times a day and it went away. After reading this forum, I have backups for my backups. And I am paranoid about running out of juice so I order when I even get close to opening the last bottle of my fav juice.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I guess like everyone else...:shock:..........then maybe....:(...8-o.....:glare:...then rationally try to look at the situation....
It all depends on what kind.....this heat is playing havoc on my ADV...it seems to not produce the volumes I want..so I always have 2 flavors going and I switch to my 2nd ADV.....if that doesn't do it I go to an atty for a quick fix while I figure out what's wrong....
I recently got a Terminator V1 and it seems to do OK with the heat & my ADV cotton candy...I am getting full flavor & huge clouds...I am happy with it so far....seems like I may have found my perfect hitting tank......

keep it going...

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA

I've only had one bad vape day so far.. That was when my battery died and I was charging it and craving a cig. I was like 2 days into vaping and I lit that cig up and about died it tasted so nasty. I threw my pack of cigs in the trash that day and I went on ebay and bought a 10 pack of Ego t's so now I'll never have that problem again!

Keep it going...

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Since most of us have answered that one, I'll ask a new one.

Q: Do you vape tobacco flavors, or do you try to stay away from them?

For myself, I don't like the ones I have, (I bought them hoping my husband would like them and start vaping), and I like coffees and bakeries so much I have no desire to try any new tobaccos.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Since most of us have answered that one, I'll ask a new one.

For myself, I don't like the ones I have, (I bought them hoping my husband would like them and start vaping), and I like coffees and bakeries so much I have no desire to try any new tobaccos.

Oh! I like this question.

When I first started vaping, I thought I wanted cigarette flavored juices. I bought several and they all had this nasty nutty smell that made me gag and most never even made it into tanks. I decided that I didn't really want tobacco vapes apparently. Then to confuse all of this, hubby wants nothing but a good tobacco vape but isn't one to try them himself so I have to try and weed through and even then, it was still a struggle but finally found one that he would vape. It was rough on me and I would have someone else put it in a tank and then bring it to me to try... most of the time I still thought they were just horrible. Now I just went through another round of "Finding a vape for hubby" because the first was very high PG and giving him some problems. I ended up getting several apple bacco and saw a few others that looked interesting... a blueberry and plum bacco. Tasted the apple and it was really good so thought I had found the one for hubby WRONG! I tasted the Plum and personally really like this one. Then the Blueberry one and it make me smile all over inside and out... but it is a bacco flavor... Hubby asked to try the Blueberry and fell in love with it too...I also like a rather famous high vg one and another that is very similar... but a lot of others like ry4, just aren't my thing. I will try them if they pass my smell test. I don't consider myself a bacco person but if a good one comes along... I will vape it. Kathi...you might even like this blueberry one :D

I like this.. keep it going...

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
7/15 entry #2

Q: do you vape tobacco flavors, or do you try to stay away from them?

The very first juice I got was a menthol tobacco! I didn't mind it at all. So the past month I have been trying everything but tobacco flavors. I have one on the way that is supposed to be like Newport. I was just to curious since I used to smoke those. I definatly want to start to try more tho! Like the Apple and blueberry!

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I made a point of choosing non-tobacco flavors to help make the switch from cigs. I had tried a tobacco-flavored Blu and the taste wasn't all that great, so I was fine with my decision. I have since received one or two samples with some orders that were tobacco--I tried them just because... and they were not to my liking, so I gave them away.

and a new one:
Q: If you've heard fantastic things about a juice vendor's flavors from people you trust (as opposed to reading random reviews) but have never personally tried any of the flavors, will you buy a larger quantity of that vendor's juice if it goes on sale or do you stick to your guns and just order a small size?

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com

I stay away from them, not because they'll make me want to smoke, but because I never cared for the 'taste' of cigarettes to begin with. (well maybe I did decades ago, but not in recent memory).

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I do not care for tobacco flavors. I prefer bakery and dessert flavors myself.

Again: Do you vape tobacco flavors or do you try to stay away from them?

same here .... I tried a few tobacco flavors when I first started vaping, thinking that if it was as much like a cigarette as possible, that I might be more successful in transitioning ... I ended up being drawn to vanillas and berry flavors instead :)

keep it going:

Do you vape tobacco flavors or do you try to stay away from them?

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
The winner of the custom starter kit this month is

Dykealiscious

Congratulations!!! Thanks all for playing!!! PM me what kit you would like
Origin_Vape_ECF_Starter_Kit_Winner_Week13_01.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I have one on the way that is supposed to be like Newport. I was just to curious since I used to smoke those. !

FYI: IMO - Almost all of the menthol tobaccos out there taste like either a Newport/Salem, so "You" really should not have a problem finding one . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Definitely looking for the right "Tobacco" . . . Like others have mentioned found to many that have a nutty taste (usually 555) or are overly to sweet (some Ry4) . . . AND - Those mixed with fruits, creams, etc. Taste horrible to "Me" . . .

Q: If you've heard fantastic things about a juice vendor's flavors from people you trust (as opposed to reading random reviews) but have never personally tried any of the flavors, will you buy a larger quantity of that vendor's juice if it goes on sale or do you stick to your guns and just order a small size?

Honestly - Trust is a very big factor, however it would also depend on the taste profile of the person and if "We" had similar taste in a product too . . . But I will not buy anything at all if I have not had the opportunity to try it first . . . So I guess Ya' can say I stick to "My" guns . . . :facepalm:

Okay - same questions . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread